TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nov hits. td vs wg

+2
Kalisiin
cylon
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

nov hits. td vs wg - Page 2 Empty Re: nov hits. td vs wg

Post  cylon Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Kalisiin the only stats you are citing are your hit rates. That does not prove anything. The only way to refuse my stats is to repeat my experiment with your own bills. Open a account on WG and stealth your TD bills. Wait several months and see what Happens. That would prove or disprove my theory.

I fact I hope some one else repeats this experiment. I would be interested in the result, for or against my theory.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:01 pm

cylon wrote:Kalisiin the only stats you are citing are your hit rates. That does not prove anything. The only way to refuse my stats is to repeat my experiment with your own bills. Open a account on WG and stealth your TD bills. Wait several months and see what Happens. That would prove or disprove my theory.

I fact I hope some one else repeats this experiment. I would be interested in the result, for or against my theory.

I do not need to do any such thing.

If my TD bills were getting hit ONLY at WG? and NOT TD...it would negatively impact my hit rate here at TD.

This is not happening.

No more is needed.

It MAY be happening to you. It ISN'T to me.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ELECTRIC RED Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:06 pm

If you are not willing to try Cylon's challenge, then do not criticize his results. In fact, you really should not comment on findings at all...PERIOD.
ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:17 am

ELECTRIC RED wrote:If you are not willing to try Cylon's challenge, then do not criticize his results. In fact, you really should not comment on findings at all...PERIOD.

I have NO NEED to try Cylon's ANYTHING. If what Cylon is saying is happening to him...was happening to me...I'd see it in my TD Hit Rate. And I don't.

So shut your mouth.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:51 pm

cylon wrote:Kalisiin the only stats you are citing are your hit rates. That does not prove anything. The only way to refuse my stats is to repeat my experiment with your own bills. Open a account on WG and stealth your TD bills. Wait several months and see what Happens. That would prove or disprove my theory.

Someone is just being a troll, just ignore him/her. I honestly cannot sit and read through all that nonsense able gibberish.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:54 am

Matt_How wrote:

Someone is just being a troll, just ignore him/her. I honestly cannot sit and read through all that nonsense able gibberish.

I know, Matt. I just really HATE being dissed.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Kalisiin wrote:
Matt_How wrote:

I know, Matt.  I just really HATE being dissed.
You still do a good job with the coop county challenge however I feel if you just let things go you might get more participants or at least not upset people. Oh well, it is what it is.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:57 pm

You may be right, matt. But it takes a lot of effort for me.
I have arrested emotional development due to growing up abused by an alcoholic father.
I therefore react very badly to any form of abuse.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:05 pm

Kalisiin wrote:You may be right, matt.  But it takes a lot of effort for me.
I have arrested emotional development due to growing up abused by an alcoholic father.

Disagreeing with you is not abusing you. All I did was post the results of an experiment. I did not ask for your comment or set out to pick an argument with you.

Just because you were abused does not give you the right to abuse other people. Ever since I joined this site, you have been harassing me. You told me to move out of the state of Pennsylvania (a state I've been living in longer than you've been alive) because I had the nerve to enter more bills than you. You've told me that I'm not welcome on this site, and that I should go to "Where's George" to enter my bills. You've sworn at me, you've harassed me repeatedly over my hit rate, and when I tried to join the cooperative county hit challenge, run by you, you made me unwelcome.

An interesting stat to see might be the number of people that you've bullied off this site. And you have the brass to complain that you're being picked on.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:13 pm

cylon wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:You may be right, matt.  But it takes a lot of effort for me.

Disagreeing with you is not abusing you. All I did was post the results of an experiment. I did not ask for your comment or set out to pick an argument with you.

Just because you were abused does not give you the right to abuse other people. Ever since I joined this site, you have been harassing me. You told me to move out of the state of Pennsylvania (a state I've been living in longer than you've been alive) because I had the nerve to enter more bills than you. You've told me that I'm not welcome on this site, and that I should go to "Where's George" to enter my bills. You've sworn at me, you've harassed me repeatedly over my hit rate, and when I tried to join the cooperative county hit challenge, run by you, you made me unwelcome.

An interesting stat to see might be the number of people that you've bullied off this site. And you have the brass to complain that you're being picked on.

Incorrect on all counts.

I've only said you do not DESERVE to be #1 in PA, and I stand by that.  ANY idiot can enter a mass of bills and jack up their TrackPoints score - if I felt like sacrificing my high Hit Rate, I could drown you so fast your head would spin.

I never once said you should move out of PA...what I DID say was that I was glad that I AM MOVING OUT OF THE STATE OF PA.  Next year.  It's already a done deal.

Never said you weren't welcome here - not for me to decide who is or isn't...what I DID say was...If you're so in love with Where'sGeorge....then why don't you go track your bills over there?  Incidentally, see how well entering shitpiles of bills over THERE does for your George Score!  Over THERE, you get to be number one in a state BY HAVING HITS.

I never once made you unwelcome in the County Challenge, EVERYONE is welcome to participate.  You point out for me ANY TIME I ever said you could not, or were not welcome to participate in the County Challenge?  I DARE you to find any time where I said that.

And if you can't (and you won't because it never happened) then I EXPECT AND DEMAND a public apology and retraction for you accusing me of such a thing.

I sincerely doubt I have bullied anyone off this site.  In fact, as far as bullying goes, believe me, I have FAR MORE been on the receiving end of it.  I just don't take bullcrap from anyone, and if someone gives it to me I give back in equal measure, and if you don't like that, too god-damned bad.

Maybe if you treated ME nice, I would treat you nice in return.

I STILL say you don't deserve #1 in PA, because, like I said, ANY idiot can find 20,000 bills somewhere to enter.  Doesn't prove you ever had them or marked them or anything.  It could VERY EASILY be done here.  The proof is in the hits, and you have a pathetic amount of hits for the number of bills you have entered.

At least Electric Red actually deserves to be ahead of me...he has more bills entered, yes...but also has a respectable amount of hits.

Oh, and just as an aside...I have done more for this site than probably anyone short of Markus himself!
All those pretty state maps with the county labels that light up when you get hits??  ALL BUT TWELVE OF THOSE STATES WERE DRAWN BY ME.  LABELLED BY ME.  And then programmed by Markus.

That was all done, because I inquired of Markus what the chances were of getting an auto-fill map for North Carolina. And he said if I could draw it, he'd program it. So I did. And then I thought....gee, you know, I bet a lot of other people here would like to see THEIR home state done! Wisconsin (Matt How's state) wasn't done till I did it...

One single state map can easily take 4 or 5 hours to do, and I did THIRTY-EIGHT of them.  Forty, if you count Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico, which Markus has yet to program.

Not to mention all the time I invest in doing the County Challenge, because I thought it might be something fun for everyone.  And that includes YOU.  NOBODY EVER said you were not welcome to participate.  NEVER.  Find me a legitimate quote from me where I ever said you couldn't participate or were not welcome to.  You can't because it never happened.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  TwoLiberator Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Kalisiin wrote:
I STILL say you don't deserve #1 in PA, because, like I said, ANY idiot can find 20,000 bills somewhere to enter.  Doesn't prove you ever had them or marked them or anything.  It could VERY EASILY be done here.  The proof is in the hits, and you have a pathetic amount of hits for the number of bills you have entered.

I wasn't going to say anything, but this quote did it for me.

Kalisiin, just because some people don't "play the game" the same way you do doesn't make them "idiots".

I stealth a lot of $2 bills. Both here and at WG. I actually get a decent amount of hits on those stealth bills (at least at WG anyway). Hits or no hits, I do it because I like to do it. That's all the really matters.

For someone who claims to be picked on, you sure bring a lot of it on yourself, especially when you make asinine statements like the one above.

As for the crux of the thread, I don't see how any person who has a theory based on an experiment they have done can be considered "wrong" when they have never tried it themselves. That's not a very scientific approach to the problem. In fact, it's just ignorant. I think that word was used above already...
TwoLiberator
TwoLiberator
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:29 am

TwoLiberator wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:

I wasn't going to say anything, but this quote did it for me.

Kalisiin, just because some people don't "play the game" the same way you do doesn't make them "idiots".

I stealth a lot of $2 bills. Both here and at WG. I actually get a decent amount of hits on those stealth bills (at least at WG anyway). Hits or no hits, I do it because I like to do it. That's all the really matters.

For someone who claims to be picked on, you sure bring a lot of it on yourself, especially when you make asinine statements like the one above.

As for the crux of the thread, I don't see how any person who has a theory based on an experiment they have done can be considered "wrong" when they have never tried it themselves. That's not a very scientific approach to the problem. In fact, it's just ignorant. I think that word was used above already...

I'm not saying Cylon is an idiot. I'm saying it takes no talent luck or anything to just enter a ton of bills and run up your score. ANY idiot could do that. The one and only thing I like better about WG versus TD....is that you CAN'T do on WG what Cylon has done here on TD....YOU HAVE TO GET HITS TO GET AHEAD.

As to this experiment...I see no need to repeat the experiment - because AS I HAVE ALREADY STATED....if such was happening to me, as is apparently to Cylon...then it would show up in my Hit Rate. It doesn't. So no need.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  TwoLiberator Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Kalisiin wrote:I'm not saying Cylon is an idiot.  I'm saying it takes no talent luck or anything to just enter a ton of bills and run up your score.  ANY idiot could do that.  The one and only thing I like better about WG versus TD....is that you CAN'T do on WG what Cylon has done here on TD....YOU HAVE TO GET HITS TO GET AHEAD.

As to this experiment...I see no need to repeat the experiment - because AS I HAVE ALREADY STATED....if such was happening to me, as is apparently to Cylon...then it would show up in my Hit Rate.  It doesn't.  So no need.

You missed the point completely.

The point is, at least as I understand it, that the idea behind tracking currency was about getting hits and seeing where money travels. Not about being #1 in a certain place. Honestly, being #1 or number #10,000 should be irrelevant. I don't care either way if you think cylon is an idiot or not, but the statement you made that I quoted in my previous post where you called people "idiots" because they just enter bills to be #1 was uncalled for, and it's not even relevant to the initial topic discussed in the thread. Even if people do enter bills just to obtain a high score, so what? How should that take away from YOUR enjoyment of the hobby? Unless of course you care more about the statistics end of it and being #1 at something, rather than the actual point of the hobby in the first place.

Secondly, you going around calling people idiots because they choose to do that, while at the same time claiming to be bullied, then you would be blatantly hypocritical. If you're concerned about not being bullied, perhaps it's best not to go around making inflammatory statements. If you don't agree with cylon, then why can't you just shrug your shoulders and move on? Instead, you attacked most of the people in the thread, made some ridiculous statements, other people chimed in, and now you're probably going to claim you're being bullied. Who's to blame? Only yourself.

I know you won't agree with that analysis, but that's how I see it. Everyone else can decide for themselves.

TwoLiberator
TwoLiberator
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:37 am

And what's being lost in all this is that Cylon made an entirely untrue accusation against me, and I haven't gotten my effing apology...

cylon wrote:when I tried to join the cooperative county hit challenge, run by you, you made me unwelcome.

That, more than anything else, is what REALLY set me off.  I do NOT effing appreciate having false accusations levelled against me.

As to the rest, I have the #1 spot for hits in PA, and I will have that until I finally move out of this godforsaken state.  And I have if not the highest, than one of the highest Hit Rates for active Trackers.  So I don't use CHEAP methods to gain #1 status in a state.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:54 pm

I am officially done with this discussion. Back to your corner, or it gets deleted. This has gone way beyond what is acceptable in my view. Since Markus made me an Admin, my view is the only one that counts. I have done my best to wield it wisely and only once before have I stepped in. Even then it cost me personally by those who thought I acted incorrectly.

K - you really don't have to be such an ass all the time. Your give people entirely too much ammunition to form negative opinions about you.

You get on your high horse way too often and negatively comment way too often to every single person who has posted here more that 10 times.

Everyone has tried their best to be talk you off the ledge that you put yourself on, but you steadfastly refuse.

I will call you out as the three year old that you are behaving yourself to be. Only you can prevent the forest fires you yourself set.

Since you continue to ignore adding gasoline to the flame you ignite.

This thread is now locked for 24-48 hours. If anyone has a problem with that, PM me. If this spreads to other threads, those threads go on lock down.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2