TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nov hits. td vs wg

+2
Kalisiin
cylon
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

nov hits. td vs wg Empty nov hits. td vs wg

Post  cylon Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:54 pm

I received 11 hits on TD marked bills in Nov. 8 at TD and 3 on my WG account where I stealth my TD bills.
That Means 27% of the hits were entered on the wrong site.

cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

nov hits. td vs wg Empty Re: nov hits. td vs wg

Post  cylon Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Please note: Due to looking at the wrong Month. I updated the post to reflect Nov.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Yes, but were the 3 hit at WG...ALSO hit on TD?

I have no idea why you seem to get so many "mistakes"

I sure as hell don't.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Kalisiin wrote:Yes, but were the 3 hit at WG...ALSO hit on TD?

I have no idea why you seem to get so many "mistakes"

I sure as hell don't.
That is a good point, if entered on both sites by the person that hit them it is most likely NOT an error.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:59 pm

they were only hit on WG. Checked each bill here to make sure that they were not entered on both sites.
The bills I stealth on WG, I add TD in the comment section. This is a separate account from my main account that I enter only WG Marked bills. I had set this account up to see if TD bills where being entered at WG.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:31 am

My hit rate is comparable here and there.
So I just do not buy the idea that there's a load of people out there stupid enough that they can't tell a TD bill from a WG bill.

Yeah, I believe there's a few loyalists to WG out there who would go so far....but no accident.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:32 am

I'm not so sure.

The lady who is the Treasurer of an organization that I am part of gets my TD marked bills frequently and has positive (if teasing) comments. She always (as in 100 % of the time) mentions WG and usually corrects herself when she sees my tatooed bills. She has given me at least one TD hit, but may have entered some of my other bills at WG (I don't typically check).

There are "only" 6,000 active users at WG. WG produces a shade under 12 % all time hit rate. That leaves a pretty small chance of "WG-or-die" types finding and purposely cross-hitting a TD bill.

It is my impression that those outside the active currency community don't have the time, energy or interest to know the difference.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:10 am

dctim wrote:I'm not so sure.

The lady who is the Treasurer of an organization that I am part of gets my TD marked bills frequently and has positive (if teasing) comments. She always (as in 100 % of the time) mentions WG and usually corrects herself when she sees my tatooed bills. She has given me at least one TD hit, but may have entered some of my other bills at WG (I don't typically check).

There are "only" 6,000 active users at WG. WG produces a shade under 12 % all time hit rate. That leaves a pretty small chance of "WG-or-die" types finding and purposely cross-hitting a TD bill.

It is my impression that those outside the active currency community don't have the time, energy or interest to know the difference.
Maybe not. but people can READ.
You see TRACK DOLLAR - and you know it is not WHERE'S GEORGE
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:50 pm

I believe that most of the people are not reading the stamps. The see a red circle stamp on the bill and assume it is wheresgeorge since that is the only site most people know.
To use a analogy. Most drivers don't read the word STOP on the stop sign. They see a big red octagon sign and just assume it means stop. If it said something else most people would stop anyway when they saw the sign.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:37 pm

cylon wrote:I believe that most of the people are not reading the stamps. The see a red circle stamp on the bill and assume it is wheresgeorge since that is the only site most people know.
To use a analogy. Most drivers don't read the word STOP on the stop sign. They see a big red octagon sign and just assume it means stop.  If it said something else most people would stop anyway when they saw the sign.
I think MOST people do not do that.
If it was happening A LOT...my hit rate here would be a lot lower than my hit rate there.  And it isn't.
MY stats do not bear out your pet theory.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:17 am

Well, I don't stealth at WG, I enter bills only on one site or the other.

And my hit rates on both sites are very similar, both in the 13-14 percent range.

So MY stats do not bear out the pet theory. And one example does not prove a theory.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:41 pm

All you have is your opinion. I have hard facts! TD bills are being entered at WG. In fact more bills than you will admit. I challenge you to open a WG account and stealth your TD dollars and see what happens. You might be surprised at the result.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:30 pm

cylon wrote:All you have is your opinion. I have hard facts! TD bills are being entered at WG. In fact more bills than you will admit. I challenge you to open a WG account and stealth your TD dollars and see what happens. You might be surprised at the result.
I have no interest.  and all you have is YOUR opinion.

I have STATS from both sites that are similar hit rates...and my hit rate would be a lot lower on TD if what YOU suggest was actually happening.  so it isn't.

If you're so in love with WG? why don't you just track all your bills there?
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  ELECTRIC RED Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:50 pm

I accept your hard facts Cylon. Great work!!!
ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:21 pm

ELECTRIC RED wrote:I accept your hard facts Cylon. Great work!!!
Only because you love to disagree with me Red.

MY stats say otherwise.

My TD Hit Rate would be lower if large amounts of people were so f***ing STUPID as to not be able to tell the difference between a WG and a TD bill.

Since my Hit Rates are similar, I reject the theory advanced by Cylon.

And nothing short of my own stats saying different will change my mind.

P.S. Red...you are so loose with facts and figures you did not know that you, yourself, had TWENTY-SIX New York Counties with the addition of Bronx...and not just the 25 you claimed.

Lucky for you I am smarter than that, and I reflected your correct total.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  ELECTRIC RED Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:27 am

1. Kalisiin, I agree with you that I miscounted.

2. Why does the fact that I miscounted have anything to do with Cylon's facts?

3. Kalisiin, I'm glad to know that you are smart enough to catch a counting error and was able to fix it...all by yourself!!

4. Why am I even wasting my time with you...I must be bored.
ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:50 pm

ELECTRIC RED wrote:1. Kalisiin, I agree with you that I miscounted.

2. Why does the fact that I miscounted have anything to do with Cylon's facts?

3. Kalisiin, I'm glad to know that you are smart enough to catch a counting error and was able to fix it...all by yourself!!

4. Why am I even wasting my time with you...I must be bored.
1. Thank you.

2. It has to do with the fact that you can't count something as simple as your New York Counties, so how could you count something more complex?

3. Snideness. That's ok, I re-paid the favor in #2 above. Snide with me, I will be snide with you in turn.

4. Good question. Why am I bothering with a moron like you who can't let go of a disagreement between us that is over two years old...no matter how many f***ing times I extend an olive branch you slap me in the face. Get over yourself.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:54 pm

The High and Mighty all seeing and all knowing Kalisiin has spoken. The discussion is over!!!!!!! her word is the final authority on the subject. If you disagree with her, your obviously out to get her. If the facts disagree with her. Then the facts are wrong.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Not at all.

I just do not believe YOUR stats...reflect MY reality.  You are trying to project YOUR reality...onto everyone else.
Just because a certain stat maybe is true FOR YOU...it does NOT follow that it is true FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

And Red simply lives to disagree with me.  I think nothing of it when he does, honestly I expect it.

If I said the sun rises in the east, he'd claim it rose in the west, just to contradict me.

So stop being a high and mighty know it all.
Present it as "This is what MY stats tell me is happening to MY bills," and I will validate you.

Continue to tell me that ..."because it is happening to my bills it must also be happening to everyone else's"...and I will fight you.

Because MY stats say that what you propose is happening to you...IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:41 pm

cylon wrote:they were only hit on WG. Checked each bill here to make sure that they were not entered on both sites.
The bills I stealth on WG,  I add TD in the comment section. This is a separate account from my main account that I enter only WG Marked bills. I had set this account up to see if TD bills where being entered at WG.
It is the most popular tracking site, that doesn't mean it is the best, maybe next time they will read the correct site. After hitting it over there maybe they assume it is a WG stamp perhaps if it didn't hit they would read it again. I have had people hit it here only, but I have not duel entered alot of bills.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:12 pm

My whole point is that Cylon insists on extrapolating HIS stats, and using them to make a general statement about EVERYONE'S TD bills.  A premise I reject.

I reject it simply because MY OWN STATS do not bear out his theory in my case.  It may well be happening to him, God knows why, but it sure as hell is not happening to me!

If it were, my WG Hit rate would undoubtedly be much higher than my TD Hit Rate, and that is not the stat that I have.

My George Hit Rate is 13.70.
My TD hit rate is currently 13.44

They are very close.

Now considering that I have nearly twice as many bills in TD as I do in WG...
If a ton of TD bills were being hit only by WG by mistake...my hit rate here would be considerably lower.

My ENTIRE ARGUMENT...has been that Cylon can throw up whatever stats he wants, and thus make conclusions about what is happening to HIS OWN bills...but he cannot take his own stats...and then use them to say it is happening to EVERYONE'S TD bills.

It sure as hell is not happening to mine - at least not in any appreciable amount.

This is not, and never has been....a discussion about which site is better. I personally like HERE better, because all the cool features are FREE...and you can donate when you want, IF you want, and however much you want. I understand WG probably could not do it this way, because they have far more users, thus more bandwidth to pay for...and cannot count on the good-heartedness of members. I get that.

Yes, WG has been around longer, is probably better-known, and certainly has more users.

And just because Cylon is npoticing a pattern of incorrect entries of HIS TD bills into WG...it does not follow that this is necessarily happening to EVERYONE ELSE...which is what he is trying to claim.
I am pointing out that I have statistics that say otherwise.

Unlike him, I am not trying to extrapolate MY results onto everyone else. But I rejecting his premise that it is happening to everyone.

And I will continue to do so as long as he continues to assert that his personal stats say something about what is happening to EVERYONE ELSE'S bills....just because it is happening to his.

Perhaps he is not marking his clearly enough.

Mine have two trackdollar stamps on the front, and one on the back. MY Geroges are marked in a similar fashion, except with WG stamps.

If anyone saw any of MY bills in the wild, there is no freaking way anyone with an IQ above moron level could possibly mistake one for the other.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  ELECTRIC RED Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Cylon, don't waste your breath with ↑↑↑↑. You can't reason with ignorance.
ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Ignorance....would be insisting that YOUR stats prove something for EVERYONE ELSE'S circumstances.

My stats say the exact opposite of what cylon's say.

How is it ignorant...to refute his "findings" when his "findings" don't apply to me, based upon my own findings of my own statistics?

Just because I say something that does not make it wrong...but your maniacal allegiance to that ideal...IS ignorant.

It is ignorant to insist that YOUR stats prove something about someone else's bills...when that person's stats say the exact opposite thing.

So why don't you go pick a fight with someone else, Red, I have had enough of you.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  ELECTRIC RED Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:13 am

Just pure ignorance on your part Kalisiin. Cylon presented his FACTS based on his experiment when he stealth TD bills on WG. What's to argue? He found what he found. Never once did he say this was about your bills, Dave's bills, Matt's bills, or my bills (but I'm sure it's happening). He said this is what he found with his bills. Kalisiin ASSumes that he was talking about Kalisiin's bills, but no where did he ever say anything of that sort.

BTW Kalisiin, "noticing" is spelled like this, not like "npoticing"!!! I guess because you can't even spell a simple word like this must make Cylons FACTS to COMPLEX for you to understand!!!
ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:05 pm

3 bills proves it happens but it is only 3 bills. It happens because that is the most popular site plain and simple. I'm sure bills with anything stamped on them get entered there after all people are in search of the sherlocks.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next