TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First hitS

5 posters

Go down

First hitS Empty First hitS

Post  kidgame2001 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Well today was certainly a surprised upon checking my email. I had not one, but THREE hits today. What a way to start receiving my Track Dollar hits.

Looking over the hits it appears they were entered by the same person. Unfortunately, that person didn't register as it shows up as a guest. Still, a hits a hit and I'll take them in any way shape or form.

Anyways, all 3 hits were on $1's. They gave me hits in New Jersey (naturally, lol), as well as Monmouth county. I just checked the site wide hits by state report. Theres already hits in NJ but I knew that already. However the 3 hits I received were the first hits to appear in Monmouth county, as well as the first hits for this zip code - 08514.

Overall thats not too bad. Definitely a great way to start the day. Definitely the motivation I need to order those stamps for Track Dollar and use them to enter more bills!

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

First hitS Empty Re: First hitS

Post  Admin Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Hey,

congrats, congrats and congrats.

A very nice start, I am sure lot of more hits are on the way.

cu and your bills

Markus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trackdollar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kidgame2001 Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Wow, today brought another hit for me. It gave me a new county, Ocean. Unfortunately, the bill was hit in New Egypt which is my home town so the bill didn't travel. Perhaps this means someone else in my town just might get interested in this site.

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 am

It seems that you are doing very well! Don't worry, eventually your bills will travel outside of New Jersey.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  kidgame2001 Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:37 am

More good news to be had! I checked my email now before logging off for the night. I had yet 2 MORE hits for trackdollar! I've only used some hand writing on my bills. Obviously its getting noticed.

Anyways BEFORE midnight rolled in I got TWO hits that went to Wrightstown, NJ. That just gave me a hit in a new county, Burlington! Just like that I have 3 counties for NJ. Best of all I am now on a 2 day hit streak, with Wednesday and Thursdays hits combined.

I wonder if I'll get another one for Friday and make it three of a kind?

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

Post  papa Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:44 pm

More congrats on those hits.
papa
papa
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Congrats, kidgame. You're off to a good start, it seems!
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  kidgame2001 Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:23 am

I don't know what to say now. I'm about to log off for the night so I check my email as usual before I go. What do I see? Another notification from Track dollar that one of my bills was hit! I mean these hits are rolling in rather quickly for entering a very small amount of bills.

I remember when I joined WG. I probably entered 3,000 maybe 4000 some bills before I received a hit there. It would take me weeks there to get hits. Now its more like every other day or so.

TrackDollar, well I've only entered 581 bills on this site. Already I have 7 hits! My TD hits seem to be coming in a bit faster than hits for the other site! Is that something or what?

Anyways on to the current hit on discussion. It's the best one yet! This hit gave me a new state - Pennsylvania! I wasn't expecting to get a hit in another state for quite some time. Yet here I am getting a pennsylvania hit at 11:30pm (eastern time). I know its after midnight now but I usually stay up late. But what a way to go. The bill went to : Cochranville,PA (Chester county)

On a side note, I also entered this bill into WG, the other site, as a stealth of course. Believe it or not, the person that hit my bill on TrackDollar also gave it a hit for WG. I was surprised considering that I only wrote about trackdollar on the bill and made no mention of the other site. Note that the bills I enter here on TD, I try to stealth enter them on WG, to prevent someone from hijacking the bill and claiming it as their own on the other site. I wasn't doing it to get hits there but I guess to prevent hijackers it did work this time. Just an interesting fact I figured I'd toss on here.

With only 7 hits I've accomplished quite a bit. Those 7 hits have given me two states (NJ & PA), and hits in 4 counties (3 NJ 1 PA). At the last minute, literally about half an hour before midnight, the hit came in. It's also the longest distance bill traveled so far too! This even continued my hit streak which is now at 3 consecutive days with a hit(s). I think its safe to say that this past Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday were very nice to me for Track Dollar. All this while only handwritting the site URL on the front and back margins of the bills! I still intend to get a stamp. At the rate that the handwritten bills are getting hit, I can only imagine how fast some stamped bills will get hit.

WG was never this nice with giving me nice hits like this in a short time frame. This has really given me the inspiration and desire to continue with Track Dollar. I mean come on, I've entered very few hits but I'm receiving super fast hits and quick turnaround? I've just GOT to continue with this site.

Oh, and good night everyone! Many hits to everyone! I hope that Saturday brings me another hit and continues my streak.

Last edited by kidgame2001 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more info)

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:33 pm

I had eleven of my twos hijacked from TrackDollar back to that *other* site, so I know what you are talking about. I sure could have used those hits to happen somewhere.

I now enter ALL my twos and most of my other money as stealth over *there* before Entering and Stamping them here at TrackDollar. In my user note over *there* I say - "This bill has been stamped with a different currency tracking website. Please track it there.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  kidgame2001 Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:36 pm

And today brings another hit! Today's Dollar bill has traveled back to where my first batch of hits went. Cream Ridge, NJ in Monmouth county. So I now have 4 hits in that area.

I'm still surprised at how quick I'm getting hits here.

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

Post  kidgame2001 Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Been a short while but today brings me my 10th hit sitewide! Todays dollar bill stayed in New Jersey. It went up to North Brunswick, NJ, up in Middlesex county. It is my first hit on a 2003 series, first middlesex county hit, first hit on a Minneapolis (I) district bill, first hit for block letter A. This bill also traveled 25 miles, which is now the 2nd farthest distance traveled bill.

So much was accomplished today with just one hit. Hopefully many more come in!

Unfortunately I didn't get to order a stamp yet for Track Dollar. A few things have come up so I may have to wait awhile before getting a stamp. So for now I'm just going to have to stick with entering whatever spare bills I have, and handwritting the URL on the front and back. I'm not giving up though!

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down