TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All 50 States Now Available On Auto-Fill

Go down

All 50 States Now Available On Auto-Fill Empty All 50 States Now Available On Auto-Fill

Post  Kalisiin Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:47 pm

It's been a heck of a long process and a lot of work, but I drew the maps, and Markus programmed them...we had, at one time, only 12 states available on auto-fill, we now have all 50.

We still have yet to see Puerto Rico or Virgin Islands, even though I have drawn the maps for them...Markus may be having some issues with programming those, either from his software, or from my map design, I'm not sure which at this moment, so I have an inquiry out to him to find out if there is anything I can do to help bring these last two maps to our auto-fill collection. It is possible that something in my map design is causing problems, and I won't know until I hear back from Markus.

But, as of now, any of the 50 states...or all of them...can be added to your profile as I have done on my profile, in frames, and I can help anyone who wants to know how to code this...so that their own favorite or home state can be most prominent....or you can just use the check box and get all 50 states, or any combination thereof.

Once PR and VI go live, I am going to uncheck my box again, and just have the states in the frames as I have them, on my profile, and thus, I have them in the order I want them in....with the states most important to ME up top.

Anyway, now, no matter your home state (unless it is PR, VI, MH, MP, GU or AS or FM) you now have an auto-fill map for your own home state.

Folks in the follwing states always DID have their own state on auto-fill, but everyone else didn't:
Arizona
California
Florida
Louisiana
Michigan
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Texas
Washington State

I am especially proud of the work I did on Virginia, that was a VERY TOUGH map to draw!

So a big round of applause to Markus for getting these maps all programmed and up on the site!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down