TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland, Delaware and DC Zip Auto-Fill Maps Submitted!

2 posters

Go down

Maryland, Delaware and DC Zip Auto-Fill Maps Submitted! Empty Maryland, Delaware and DC Zip Auto-Fill Maps Submitted!

Post  Kalisiin Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Have submitted to Markus completed maps for MD, DE, and DC Zips.

When Markus programs them, they will go online.

So...where to next??

Any requests?
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Maryland, Delaware and DC Zip Auto-Fill Maps Submitted! Empty Re: Maryland, Delaware and DC Zip Auto-Fill Maps Submitted!

Post  dctim Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:52 pm

I'd say Oklahoma, Oregon, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin (in no particular order)

I looked at the Site-Wide / Hits by State to see which states had the most hits, yet did not have their own map. I gave weight to places where active users are likely to get hits. Arkansas is high on the most hit list, but the user we have there isn't very active any more.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Maryland, Delaware and DC Zip Auto-Fill Maps Submitted! Empty Re: Maryland, Delaware and DC Zip Auto-Fill Maps Submitted!

Post  Kalisiin Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Oklahoma is onw that will need to be drawn up first, as I mentioned in the other thread...that is one I do not yet have READILY available...that is to say, all the county lines drawn in exactly the way Markus needs them.

Oklahoma is partly done in that regard.

Arkansas has not even been begun yet.

Virginia is going to be a cast-iron pain in the butt, so I'd like to get some easier states up first.

Wisconsin, Oregon, and Utah (alphabetical order) can be done in relatively short order.

I believe I'll start with Wisconsin, since Matt_How is from there...he might like to see his own state!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:23 pm

I now have Wisconsin, Oregon, and Utah colored properly, just need to label them and submit.

Markus is getting a lot of work from me recently!

UPDATE: MD, DE, DC not yet showing up, have not heard back from Markus...however, I know he has gotten and seen the maps, because the states got re-ordered alphabetically - I mentioned this to him in the email - the suggestion having come from DCTim.

Except, of course, that Texas still shows up at the top - all other states alpha.

I assume DE, MD, DC will go live shortly.

Once they do, I'll finish the labelling on Oregon, Wisconsin, and Utah...and sned those three along.

If there are no additional specific requests, I'll just pick out a few states to do.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down