TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Many Hits Just In Your Home State?

3 posters

Go down

How Many Hits Just In Your Home State? Empty How Many Hits Just In Your Home State?

Post  Kalisiin Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 pm

and what percentage of your total hits are in your home state?

My home state is PA...i have 83 out of 135 hits in PA - a total of 61.48 percent of my hits in PA.

My sister states of NJ and NY also have a large proportion of my hits.

NJ has 17 hits, and NY has 14 hits - 12.59 percent and 10.37 percent, respectively.

Between the three states (where most of my hits are - which makes sense) - I have 114 of my 135 hits, for a total percentage of 84.44.

So...what's your stats look like?
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

How Many Hits Just In Your Home State? Empty Re: How Many Hits Just In Your Home State?

Post  dctim Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Out of 356 Hits, 146 of them are in the Old Dominion -- 41 % of all my hits.

71 Hits in Maryland -- nearly 20 % of all my hits

19 Hits in DC -- 5 % of all my hits, NM, AZ and TX are pretty high thanks to some trading I did.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

How Many Hits Just In Your Home State? Empty Re: How Many Hits Just In Your Home State?

Post  Tony Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Out of 971 hits, 610 are in AZ. That's 62.8% of my hits. 180 of those 610 are from trading with Darrel and Dave.

My neighboring states of CA, UT, NM, CO, and NV, have a combined total of 80 hits, which is 8.2% of my total hits.

Thanks to a couple of trips to OR and WA, I spent or deposited about 1000 singles thoughout the two states. OR has 66 hits (6.8%) and WA has 48 hits (4.9%).

And becasue of a trip to TX (and donations to Markus) I have 83 hits there (8.5%).
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:46 am

dctim wrote:Out of 356 Hits, 146 of them are in the Old Dominion -- 41 % of all my hits.

71 Hits in Maryland -- nearly 20 % of all my hits

19 Hits in DC -- 5 % of all my hits, NM, AZ and TX are pretty high thanks to some trading I did.

Hopefully, I do not sound stupid when I ask you what the hell the "Old Dominion" is?

And, just by the way, I would not mind trading with anyone here...but the rule for me is...no hitting each other's bills.
Can't speak for anyone else, but I sure don't want 50 cheap hits just because I trade, say, 50 with Darrell, and then Darrell goes and hits them....no, what I would want is for Darrell, in this example...to NOT hit them...just spend them locally, and get my bills into a different spending stream.

I'll trade with anyone who agrees that we do NOT hit each other's bills.

P.S. I use Darrell in this example, because once Darrell approached me about trading. I told him I didn't want cheap hits, so my rule was no hitting each other's bills. Never heard another word.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Kalisiin wrote:Hopefully, I do not sound stupid when I ask you what the hell the "Old Dominion" is?
It is one of the nicknames for Virginia, like "Keystone State" is for Pennsylvania.

Kalisiin wrote:I'll trade with anyone who agrees that we do NOT hit each other's bills.
Email comming your way
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:05 pm

dctim wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:Hopefully, I do not sound stupid when I ask you what the hell the "Old Dominion" is?
It is one of the nicknames for Virginia, like "Keystone State" is for Pennsylvania.

Kalisiin wrote:I'll trade with anyone who agrees that we do NOT hit each other's bills.
Email comming your way

Thanks for explaining that. Never heard that nickname before.
SO...for you, about 65% of your hits are from VA, MD, and DC then. Comparable to my just PA hits. I suspect the area in which most of these hits are for you is comparable in size to where most of my hits are in PA...concentrated in the northeastern part of the state, Monroe, Northampton, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lackawanna, and Wayne Counties, mostly. just to make the area "even" as it were, you could toss Pike and Carbon Counties in there, making it a fairly even block, total of eight counties...but Pike and Carbon have only one each.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down