TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check In With Your Home State

4 posters

Go down

Check In With Your Home State Empty Check In With Your Home State

Post  Kalisiin Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:06 am

I am curious as to how many active Trackers we have, and where they are. Would LOVE to be able to plan some sort of get-together, like they have on that other site. But need to know if we have enough peeps, and where they are located.

I'll start off with Pennsylvania. (nearby to New Jersey)
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Check In With Your Home State Empty Re: Check In With Your Home State

Post  dctim Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:14 am

I am "dctim" for a reason. I was born in the District of Columbia and have lived within 15 miles of it borders for a large majority of my life.

I have been to gatherings before and have had a good time at them. I'd even be willing to invite some from the dark side in for the party.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:59 pm

I wouldn't mind inviting them, either...just so long as they will allow for trading of TD dollars as well. Needless to say, at the few gatherings I have been at from the other site...I have not traded any TD bills, even though all of them know I do both sites.
Although, recently, at a gathering, I got a green light from the cashier of the place we were at, they wanted 100 dollars of ones, and so I gave them 100 TD bills. (most of my other bills had already been traded out...)
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:36 am

Queen Creek, AZ.

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Check In With Your Home State Empty I feel lonely

Post  goldswimmerbj Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Its kind of sad but Ive entered over 250 bills ( nothing compared to you guys) Yet I have the most in my state, Georgia

goldswimmerbj
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:08 pm

goldswimmerbj wrote:Its kind of sad but Ive entered over 250 bills ( nothing compared to you guys) Yet I have the most in my state, Georgia

too bad I didn't know you were in Georgia, I was there less than 2 weeks ago...near Columbus (Harris/Muscogee County, near the Alabama border.)
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  goldswimmerbj Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Kalisiin wrote:
goldswimmerbj wrote:Its kind of sad but Ive entered over 250 bills ( nothing compared to you guys) Yet I have the most in my state, Georgia

too bad I didn't know you were in Georgia, I was there less than 2 weeks ago...near Columbus (Harris/Muscogee County, near the Alabama border.)

Yeah it's kind of sad there is a low chance I'll get any one elses bill. The only bills I get in my Chang are from the other website or are my own.

goldswimmerbj
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 am

goldswimmerbj wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:

Yeah it's kind of sad there is a low chance I'll get any one elses bill. The only bills I get in my Chang are from the other website or are my own.
Don't feel bad...I've been here for nearly a year, and the only wilds I have found for TD are my own. Still got my eyes peeled for anyone else's.
I DID trade bills with Kidgame...but in keeping with our own agreements about the trade, we did not hit any of each other's bills (we didn't want cheap hits)
And, as to "the other website" well, I have like 57 from WG. But I've also been there over a year...and many of mine came early in the game - there was a time I had more wilds than hits of my own....I had nearly 30 of each at one time. Now I'm over 700 hits and still just 57 wilds.

It would seem that - for most of us...most of our hits come from non-users...or others who do not register...they just hit the bills.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down