TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is The County Farthest From Your Home County In Which You Have At Least 20 Hits?

Go down

What Is The County Farthest From Your Home County In Which You Have At Least 20 Hits? Empty What Is The County Farthest From Your Home County In Which You Have At Least 20 Hits?

Post  Kalisiin Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:08 pm

Mine is Snohomish, Washington - with exactly 20. (I managed this one when I sent 100 bills with my old minister when he retired to Washington State...in Snohomish County)

My next-furthest one would be Cook, Illinois - also with exactly 20.

After that, I have a ton of counties in PA, NJ and NY (my old home glob) with over 20 and some with even over 50...
Heck, I got 301 in Monroe, PA - which is where I used to live. I also have 60 in Carbon, next door to Monroe and where my major client still operates. Also got 113 in Lehigh, 58 in Luzerne...and 286 in Northampton (I lived close to the line with Northampton) - I also have 63 in Philadelphia.

In my new home in North Carolina, the only County I currently have more than 20 in is my home County of Wake.
I have in between 10 and 20 in both Johnston (adjacent to me in Wake) and in Mecklenburg County (Charlotte) - I have spent a fair amount of time in and around Charlotte.  Most of the bills there were probably obtained by others from the NASCAR Hall Of Fame.  I unloaded a fair number of bills there.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down