TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrackDollar on the WG forums

3 posters

Go down

TrackDollar on the WG forums Empty TrackDollar on the WG forums

Post  sends2aaron Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Goodness, the forums over "there" seem to be abuzz lately with discussion of TrackDollar!

Kalisiiin, those people really don't like you! What've you done to them over the years?
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

TrackDollar on the WG forums Empty Re: TrackDollar on the WG forums

Post  Kalisiin Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Wish I knew!

Quite frankly it seems to be the popular thing over there to hate on me.

Let 'em. I could honestly care less.

If their lives are so empty that they need to trash me and tear me down...then I'm glad to be of service. I feel pity for them and their shallow lives, though.

I severely doubt that the "impartial" Admin over there is doing a thing about it.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Kalisiin wrote:Wish I knew!

Quite frankly it seems to be the popular thing over there to hate on me.

Let 'em. I could honestly care less.

If their lives are so empty that they need to trash me and tear me down...then I'm glad to be of service. I feel pity for them and their shallow lives, though.

I severely doubt that the "impartial" Admin over there is doing a thing about it.

A positive side effect, perhaps, is that a few of them have signed up on this forum.. Probably out of curiosity. Hopefully they'll decide to enter some bills!
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:47 pm

That would be nice, Aaron.
We had one, however, who signed up here JUST in order to try to cause trouble.

We don't need people like that.

I believe it should be required to have a tracking account here, before you may post in the Forums.
One came here, never created a tracking account, and posted a whole three posts in our forums, directed at me, and intended to cause trouble.

Admin here took care of it.

I'd like to see more people come here...but if they are coming JUST to cause trouble, then they can stay away.

by the way, Aaron, thanks for the hit! That was my first Arkansas hit.

Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 am

At wg I often have experience what I call the chicken coop effect. One chicken gets a red butt. all the other chickens pick at the sore until the chicken finds a way to escape or winds up dead from being picked to death. Yep, the select sub culture over there that does this are the chicken brains. Gary the chicken brain is the worst.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:25 pm

I can't disagree with what you said there, Matt...except about Gary - if you are referring to Wattsburg Gary...he has never directly participated in the nonsense I have had to put up with there.

I think the real cause is the fact that firstly, I am a very opinionated person, and have never been shy about expressing my opinions. These opinions seem to go against the opinions of that select sub-culture over there, and as a result, I get the red ass...and get picked on.

For example, I might make a suggestion for a change/improvement - and the select subculture over there sees it as sacrilege.

They are like the "America, Love It Or Leave It" crowd. They seem to forget that the most patriotic thing one can do is to point out ways in which the country (or in their case) the web site...could improve. Instead, they see it as treason.

Hank is not innocent in all this either...he seems to give sanction to that subculture...to be every bit as cruel and vicious as they want - and blames the chicken with the red ass for the other chicken's cruel behavior.

For example, most recently, I expressed a dislike for the new "Alternate Hits" - and said, in my opinionated way...that such "hits" were garbage, and that I didn't want my cell text notifications to be used up with garbage "hits." I pay for text messages, and I only want hits I can count to come to the cell.

Well, hell, you'd have thought I pissed on the Alamo or something!!

At any rate, the subculture started in on me for that...and it led to my Forum Access being restricted. Now, I can only access three of the Forums there...and I can't start any new threads...I can only Reply...or Edit previous posts.

Here's where Hank seems to encourage and approve of the subculture's cruelty. In order to set my Forum restrictions, he had to create a new usergroup on the Forums. Having been a Forum Admin myself, I know how this works. Well, he chose to name my usergroup a name that was given to me by a member of that subculture, INTENDED TO BE INSULTING. And Hank chose to use that name for my usergroup, so that it now shows up on my Avatar...and every post I make. When I pointed out to him that it was insulting, and was intended as an insult, and requested him to change it, he refused.

So he is feeding into the abuse. He would just as soon blame a stick of dynamite for exploding, and never consider blaming the person who lit the damned fuse! (or, for that matter, himself...for throwing gasoline on the flames!!)

The select subculture is who it is over there, because it consists of the people who ascribe unto Hank god-status and worship him and WG as if they were sacred. Hank can't stand anyone (like me) who calls him out on this. He won't even acknowledge it.

So it is what it is. For the most part, I now stay out of the Forums over there, anyway, because that subculture has basically ruined it for me. SO...all you spies who read this...pop your champagne corks and celebrate, you managed to drive off the hated person...mostly. Hope you all feel real good about yourselves.

The subculture over there is basically made up of immature, adolescent ass****s who think they are real funny, and clever and cute...when what they really are is cruel...unnecessarily cruel.

So...that's basically what it is why they really hate me so much over there. Because I do not treat Hank as a god...and because I have the temerity to point out things that could be better over on WG? And because I do have that temerity...it is quite obvious that I do not hold WG in proper reverence...according to them.

Like I said, they are basically just like the "America, Love It Or Leave It" crowd...that does not want to hear about anything possibly being wrong, or needing change or improvement...after all it (WG?) is only to be spoken of with absolute reverence. It is, in their eyes, the highest blasphemy...to suggest any changes or to say that there is some feature that you do not like.

I spoke of this briefly in another topic where I mentioned about how reports of bugs/errors...and suggestions for improvements...were much better received here...than they are over there.

Last edited by dctim on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited one word)
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down