TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd Hit from First Day on TrackDollar

2 posters

Go down

3rd Hit from First Day on TrackDollar Empty 3rd Hit from First Day on TrackDollar

Post  dctim Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:24 pm

This hit marks the third time I have gotten a hit from the bills I entered on my first day on TrackDollar.

http://www.trackdollar.com/report.htm?url=BH71EA443ADBC8B7231861E91F4050490626FCE11A

So far, I have hits on Bill # 2, Bill # 7 and now, Bill # 9.

Nice 465 day sleeper
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

3rd Hit from First Day on TrackDollar Empty Re: 3rd Hit from First Day on TrackDollar

Post  Kalisiin Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Nice!

How do you find this out?

I have a total of three hits here, but I do not know how many, if any, are from my first entered batch. I do know that my first batch was all entered on August 2, and was about 150 bills.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.

I have two hits from first day...#153 and #84.
Bills 1 - 186 are from first day, for me.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

3rd Hit from First Day on TrackDollar Empty Re: 3rd Hit from First Day on TrackDollar

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:45 am

Kalisiin wrote:Nice!

How do you find this out?

I have a total of three hits here, but I do not know how many, if any, are from my first entered batch. I do know that my first batch was all entered on August 2, and was about 150 bills.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.

I have two hits from first day...#153 and #84.
Bills 1 - 186 are from first day, for me.

Lets call a truce.I live in Manassas Park City, VA. If you want to trade bills with me, I'll gladly trade bills with you and hit some in both zips for you. That way, we can pull a fast one on that evil Mr. Hank.

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:47 am

Guest wrote:Lets call a truce.I live in Manassas Park City, VA. If you want to trade bills with me, I'll gladly trade bills with you and hit some in both zips for you. That way, we can pull a fast one on that evil Mr. Hank.

Okay, "Mr. Guest", I'll call your bluff. I happen to know a bit about Manassas Park City. I know its Zip Code. I know how many square miles it is. I can drive there in under 45 minutes.

Prove to me that you are NOT a troll.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:47 am

Thanks!
Nice to see Admin STICKING UP FOR ME....for a change.

Obvious troll.

All that info you requested could be Googled up, so it wouldn't prove a thing if he could answer the questions, so could I.

Nice try, guest, but you are NOT going to get me to do backhanded things on WG so that I can get Hanked and you can laugh.

Why can't you just leave me alone if you hate me so much?
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down