TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am here now

4 posters

Go down

I am here now Empty I am here now

Post  Matt_How Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi everybody,

I was on this site now for two days time to say hi. I was introduced to it by Diamondback Dave. I graciously thank him. I was pretty well known on WG. Not always the best liked but that's because I am not the kind to just simply let others step all over me, it seems that in those forums there is no such thing as simply disagreeing, people feel the need to cry about every little thing to the site owner. Sadly many over there are push overs that feel that H can do no wrong. H is a hater of free speech. I would agree in some limits such as restricting foul language and the like but over there it is like being back in the USSR. If you put in a user note on WG "My Mexican friend Jesus gave me this bill marked right over the words In god We Trust" it will come out as "My Mexican friend gave me this bill marked right over the words" He is a dictating control freak. Since December of 2007 he has lost members due to his stubbornness not to let people put what they want in their user notes. Some very big users who paid for his paid membership. One in particular had over 300,000 bills entered. I mean who really cares what is on a user note that maybe half a dozen people at most might see?

This site is a breath of fresh air. We have freedom of speech. We don't have a control freak dictator running the site and the free features many of which you would need the paid membership over there to get are free. Also it is available in many different languages. As I see it that increases the possibility of hits in more places. I suggested that to H over there and it was shot down as if to call me an idiot. No H it was a good idea. If H sees this and pulls my WG account then it just proves me 100% right but I don't care anymore. I'm not wishing for it but I see WG going downhill more and more all the time and sooner or later he is just going to start kicking you out because he feels like it. Maybe he won't but that is my fear. the only down side of this site here is the database is still small but that will change.

I still enter bills on WG but it is not with as much joy as I had before Dec 2007. This site rekindles that joy. Thank you Marcus for this wonderful site. May you have much success.

Thank you,
Matt_How

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

I am here now Empty Re: I am here now

Post  Diamondback Dave Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Welcome Mr. Matt!

As WG has been, TD is a work in progress. If you find something that you would like to see on here, send a suggestion to Marcus in the suggestion thread. I am sure he will do what he can to implement it. Hope to see ya around here.

Dave

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:46 pm

I like Marcus more already. hank is way too grumpy

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

I am here now Empty welcome to trackdollar

Post  Admin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:07 am

Hi Matt,

welcome to TrackDollar.

Hope to find your bills soon in the TOP 10 (right now it does not take soo long :-). However that might change soon, hopefully.

cu

Markus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trackdollar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 am

Thank you Marcus,

I should be able to climb up in the top ten within a month or so unless more avid users beat me to it. This is the first tracking bill site since the original that is fully functional. Most of them are gone already. whib.us is gone. There was trackmycash and trackyourcash and many others, they all sucked, this site is good though. Some WG users may mock the mere 11,000 we are reaching here soon but we have to start somewhere and really that is the only down side I see on this site but that will and is changing. I am hoping that someday this site will surpass WG in bills entered in a day. I think it will happen sooner or later but it will take time.
Thanks again,
Matt_How

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:45 am

It's good to see you over here, Matt. I hope you enjoy the experiance and wish you lots of fun and lots of hits.

dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum