TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite feature of trackdollar?

2 posters

Go down

What is your favorite feature of trackdollar? Empty What is your favorite feature of trackdollar?

Post  Matt_How Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Without putting down any other tracking sites what is your favorite cool feature of trackdollar.com?
I like the real time updates most of all. I hate the feeling of not knowing how many bills are actually entered.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite feature of trackdollar? Empty Re: What is your favorite feature of trackdollar?

Post  Tony Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:59 am

I agree. Real time stats are great. Also, I experienced my first censorship on the other site. So, a very close 2nd for me would be freedom of speech.
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite feature of trackdollar? Empty Re: What is your favorite feature of trackdollar?

Post  Matt_How Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 am

Doh! without bashing any other tracking site I'll let it go this time though Wink Free speech in bill comments is nice.

Last edited by Matt_How on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:50 pm

I also like the Multilingual advantage this site has. much like on Eurobilltracker.com you can change the site to several languages. That is great! I also like the new feature of accomplishments. You can actually reference your 500th bill for example without keeping a separate chart.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down