TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Your Own @trackdollar.com Email Account

2 posters

Go down

Get Your Own @trackdollar.com Email Account Empty Get Your Own @trackdollar.com Email Account

Post  Darth Slurpee Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:59 pm

In the Interesting Twist on Currency Tracking Thread in this Forum, Markus offered TrackDollar users with over 5,000 entries their own @trackdollar.com email address. I revived that offer with a request to get mine, and I'm honored to be allowed to share Markus's response:

Not a problem, the server has endless space for email addresses.
Here my question, do you want a real 2GB mailbox
you can access these mails with   browser   webmail.1and1.com
or do you just want a forward address to your existing email account.
if real email storage it will be limited to 2gb
and you can connect to it via imap or pop
with the knows 1and1 server
meaning

in
pop.1and1.com
in imap
imap.1and1.com
outgoing
smtp.1and1.com

Let me know, I can set this up in 2 minutes.
Just one more thing, I can setup a password for you, but I never checked if you can change the password via the web client webmail.1and1.com    need to check.
Let me know, and feel free to make this public in forum, if other user like to have an email account too. I have space for 1000 people more, lol.

Markus

I'm guessing it's a safe assumption to submit a Help Forum » Support Team request off the main site page.

My request is in. I've got to say, I'm pretty amped about having an ultra-rare @trackdollar.com email address of my very own! bounce I'll be the envy of all the cool kids.  cheers

How's that for another fabulous way this site beats all the competion?  Wink
Darth Slurpee
Darth Slurpee
New

Back to top Go down

Get Your Own @trackdollar.com Email Account Empty Re: Get Your Own @trackdollar.com Email Account

Post  Kalisiin Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:13 am

I am so getting one!!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down