TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interesting twist on Currency Tracking

5 posters

Go down

An interesting twist on Currency Tracking Empty An interesting twist on Currency Tracking

Post  dctim Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 am

PrizeBills.Com is apparently in the tracking business. Their "model" is to award prizes when "one of their agents" finds one of their bills.

The bill with the most hits (12) was hit 10 times in a row on the same date from the same zip code, an obvious fake.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

An interesting twist on Currency Tracking Empty Re: An interesting twist on Currency Tracking

Post  Admin Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Okay, prizes for hits...

so I guess we have to do the same. And here we go. $10 for the first existing TrackDollar user with at least 50 bills entered who finds one of my bills.

And another prize. Whoever has 5000 bills or more entered can apply for a free @trackdollar.com email address.

lol

Well. lets see how that goes.

What I think is funny about this prizebill website. Look at the stamp, it is computer printed red ink and really exactly at the same position where I put my TrackDollar.com stamp. hmmm, looks like somebody downloaded my word file for stamping with a printer.

Markus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trackdollar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

An interesting twist on Currency Tracking Empty Re: An interesting twist on Currency Tracking

Post  Matt_How Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:10 pm

I fear prizes might encourage fake entries however for a $10 prize I would doubt anyone would bother. If I happen to get it you can have it right back to help out the site.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

An interesting twist on Currency Tracking Empty Ancient Thread Revival Alert!

Post  Darth Slurpee Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:54 am

Admin wrote:…snip…
And another prize. Whoever has 5000 bills or more entered can apply for a free @trackdollar.com email address.

lol

…snip…

Hey, seriously, can I get one of those @trackdollar.com email addresses? bounce I would love one of those. I think I've met the application qualification criterion.
Darth Slurpee
Darth Slurpee
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:15 am

Agree! I'd like one of those addresses, too!!

Canneye havewon?? Pleeeze? Laughing
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down