TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first TrackDollar wild

2 posters

Go down

My first TrackDollar wild Empty My first TrackDollar wild

Post  kidgame2001 Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Well it took long enough. It had to happen eventually. Today, it finally did. At work today, I finally found my first TrackDollar wild $1.

TD wild #1

It is a wild from Kalisiin. I actually KNEW whose bill it was when I saw the markings. Reason being, I've met Kalisiin before at some WG gatherings. We've traded marked bills before, for both WG and TD sites. I remembered seeing the stamping style before.

I went to hit the bill on TD tonight. Sure enough, it was in fact, a wild from Kalisiin!

Now hopefully I can find some wilds from other TD users!

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

My first TrackDollar wild Empty Re: My first TrackDollar wild

Post  Kalisiin Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:50 am

kidgame2001 wrote:Well it took long enough. It had to happen eventually. Today, it finally did. At work today, I finally found my first TrackDollar wild $1.

TD wild #1

It is a wild from Kalisiin. I actually KNEW whose bill it was when I saw the markings. Reason being, I've met Kalisiin before at some WG gatherings. We've traded marked bills before, for both WG and TD sites. I remembered seeing the stamping style before.

I went to hit the bill on TD tonight. Sure enough, it was in fact, a wild from Kalisiin!

Now hopefully I can find some wilds from other TD users!

And I thank you for the hit! I was at my church, for a social event, when the hit came thru, so I could not look it up right away....but I saw the hit from what I knew to be your hometown, and said to myself, "I bet that's a kidgame hit." I was right!

You DO realize what this means, right? You know I'm your Track Mom now!
You'd have to actually request this from Markus, though....because you did not actually register by way of hitting this bill. But it IS your first wild.

It's like I did....dctim is my Track Dad...but I never hit any of his TDbills, or anyone else's yet. But Tim was the person most influential to me to sign up for TD, and so I requested Markus to make him my Track Dad.

If you became one of my Track Kids, you would, by far, be the most productive one of mine yet!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kidgame2001 Wed May 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Sounds good, I'll have to do that later though when I have more time.

On a related note, I still have your wild. I'm going to spend it tonight at the Eight on the Break arcade in Dunellen NJ for my pinball league. I've updated my user note to reflect this. Let's hope it travels somewhere interesting.

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Wed May 04, 2011 8:44 pm

kidgame2001 wrote:Sounds good, I'll have to do that later though when I have more time.

On a related note, I still have your wild. I'm going to spend it tonight at the Eight on the Break arcade in Dunellen NJ for my pinball league. I've updated my user note to reflect this. Let's hope it travels somewhere interesting.

Sounds good.
I hope it can hit Atlantic and Cape May Counties so I can have a NJ Bingo!!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down