TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toms ($2 bills)... A waste of time?

4 posters

Go down

Toms ($2 bills)... A waste of time? Empty Toms ($2 bills)... A waste of time?

Post  sends2aaron Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:54 pm

What is your opinion? I feel that stamping Toms may not be worth effort, they will most likely end up back in the bank in a very short period of time, only to sit there forever because nobody ever asks for them. Or they'll be taken home by somebody and saved because they are so "rare".

Now that I've got over 3,000 ones entered, I thought it might be cool to switch to Toms, but i don't want to put forth a lot of effort for only a few hits, ya know?
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Toms ($2 bills)... A waste of time? Empty Re: Toms ($2 bills)... A waste of time?

Post  Diamondback Dave Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:50 pm

I have entered many on WG as well and up until I was suspended, I was starting to get some good sleepers of over 3 years old...

I give them out in change on my current job, will spend them as well and will continue to circulate them, even though most of them will just hit the bank. It's worth it to me... Very Happy

I have only entered 778 of them so far....LOL

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Toms ($2 bills)... A waste of time? Empty Re: Toms ($2 bills)... A waste of time?

Post  Matt_How Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 pm

I wouldn't do two exclusively but I don't think they are a waste of time. They do circulate just not that much. A handful of places like using them as change. Some people like to get them once in a while for whatever reason. I enter all denominations. Just whatever I get. That is as long as I feel like it.

On another note what is this about dctim and diamondback dave being suspended on another tracking website? I have an account at three dollar tracking websites and would hate to do something that upset the owner of the other sites and not realize it. I still have both those accounts. The one I am less active with since starting on this site and the other I just enter a few here and there. It is not the new initial entries I worry about as much as seeing future hits and being able to enter previously entered bills. Someone please message me privately over this.
Thanks

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:11 pm

$2 -- 76 Entered -- 2 Hits -- 2.6% Hit Percent

I will enter mark and spend Toms whenever I can. If they get hit, all the better.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down