TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G bills in AZ

Go down

G bills in AZ Empty G bills in AZ

Post  Diamondback Dave Sun May 23, 2010 12:48 am

Wierd happening today. AZ has had a load of G bills in 2003A and 2006 shipped here for distribution, so it is not unusual to get them. However, today I go to a store branch of Wells Fargo and do my thing (My thing consists of asking for $2's first, then all of the loose bills in each denomination until my cash request is complete). The teller counts out the ones first since he nor any of the other tellers have any $2's. I notice they are heavy on the G FRB, but didn't think anything of it. He ends up giving me $40 worth of ones. I get home, start to sort them out and find that they are all G FRB bills. OK, so someone hates G bills and gets rid of them. Then, I start to enter them. Not only do I find a 1993, not one of the bills are 2006. In fact, I have a couple of bills that are consecutive 2003A and crisp. Must have had a stash of G bills in someone's possesion and turned them in, or these were discovered in the back of the vault. Shocked

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down