TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven In A Row Serial Number - Scan Included

3 posters

Go down

Seven In A Row Serial Number - Scan Included Empty Seven In A Row Serial Number - Scan Included

Post  Kalisiin Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Ok, would there be anyone interested in obtaining this as a collector's item? If so, make me an offer.
This is a Series 2009 $1 bill with seven ones, all in a row, in the Serial Number - so it is kinda cool on a $1 bill to have the repeating ones.

It is what they call a nearly-solid Serial Number - and it also qualifies as a Binary Bill - athough not a true bunary in that the other number in the bill is not a zero.

I have some idea of how much I'd like to get for the bill, so we will see if there are any offers for it here.
Scan below...

Seven In A Row Serial Number - Scan Included 2w73hjc

Seven In A Row Serial Number - Scan Included 10f6vzn
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Seven In A Row Serial Number - Scan Included Empty Re: Seven In A Row Serial Number - Scan Included

Post  Tony Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Nice find. That's a keeper.
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Seven In A Row Serial Number - Scan Included Empty Re: Seven In A Row Serial Number - Scan Included

Post  Kalisiin Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:55 am

I iintend to keep it and not mark it.

If someone wants to buy it, I might be willing to sell. But if the right price is not achieved, then I keep it instead.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:28 am

If you put it onto the collectors forum *over there*, you will likely get bids.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:50 pm

I did do that.

Because it was my first time doing so, and because I did not entirely follow the protocol, not knowing it...some folks there blasted me.

Others gave me gentle guidance.

I need to find out a few things before I re-post over there...among them...am I obligated to sell it to the highest bidder at the end of the auction...even if the highest bid is not, in my opinion, a satisfactory price?
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:29 am

You are not obligated to anything. It is your bill, do what you like. If people start bugging you, just say that you have completed the transaction with the highest bidder (perhaps yourself).
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down