TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We did it we are now number two.

2 posters

Go down

We did it we are now number two. Empty We did it we are now number two.

Post  Matt_How Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Jot down this historic date in trackdollar history. We have (as far as I know it was today) passed up trackmycash in bill entries. It is a much older site so this is a big deal. They presently have 117,947 versus our 118,281 so it is safe to assume it happened today September 15th 2010. Let us take a commanding lead in this aspect and yes even topple the number one site. Now in my book trackdollar IS number one in quality but lets be honest it is not the most popular but has become the second most popular US dollar tracking site. The most popular is not alway the best quality, it just means they had an advantage of some sort. Here is to all of us. Keep it up.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

We did it we are now number two. Empty Re: We did it we are now number two.

Post  Kalisiin Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:52 am

Matt_How wrote:Jot down this historic date in trackdollar history. We have (as far as I know it was today) passed up trackmycash in bill entries. It is a much older site so this is a big deal. They presently have 117,947 versus our 118,281 so it is safe to assume it happened today September 15th 2010. Let us take a commanding lead in this aspect and yes even topple the number one site. Now in my book trackdollar IS number one in quality but lets be honest it is not the most popular but has become the second most popular US dollar tracking site. The most popular is not alway the best quality, it just means they had an advantage of some sort. Here is to all of us. Keep it up.

Yeah. The advantage is being well-known, and having been around ten years as the only place, before any sort of competition came into being.
Let's face it...I hadn't heard of this site...and I don't really remember exactly how I became aware of it...I do know that I have yet to see or hit a trackdollar wild bill. I doubt there are many people in the United States who hasn't at least SEEN a bill from that other place...and is thus at least aware of it's existence.

It will take time...lots and lots of time.

At the same time...well, I got over 20 hits in my first month here off 1,300 bills, which is about as good as I did on the other place....so it will just take time for us to become better known, and gain more users, as more and more people see and hit TD bills...and thus join themselves.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:41 am

Kalisiin wrote:
Matt_How wrote:Jot down this historic date in trackdollar history. We have (as far as I know it was today) passed up trackmycash in bill entries. It is a much older site so this is a big deal. They presently have 117,947 versus our 118,281 so it is safe to assume it happened today September 15th 2010. Let us take a commanding lead in this aspect and yes even topple the number one site. Now in my book trackdollar IS number one in quality but lets be honest it is not the most popular but has become the second most popular US dollar tracking site. The most popular is not alway the best quality, it just means they had an advantage of some sort. Here is to all of us. Keep it up.

Yeah. The advantage is being well-known, and having been around ten years as the only place, before any sort of competition came into being.
Let's face it...I hadn't heard of this site...and I don't really remember exactly how I became aware of it...I do know that I have yet to see or hit a trackdollar wild bill. I doubt there are many people in the United States who hasn't at least SEEN a bill from that other place...and is thus at least aware of it's existence.

It will take time...lots and lots of time.

At the same time...well, I got over 20 hits in my first month here off 1,300 bills, which is about as good as I did on the other place....so it will just take time for us to become better known, and gain more users, as more and more people see and hit TD bills...and thus join themselves.
It might not take as much time as you think but we will see. This site is better not yet bigger just like there are better sites than ebay to sell and buy auction items they are just not bigger. The bigger a company gets the more greedy and less reasonable they become many times.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down