TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other site was mentioned...

2 posters

Go down

Other site was mentioned... Empty Other site was mentioned...

Post  Diamondback Dave Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:51 pm

I open up my web browser, get my "My Yahoo" page, and low and behold there is an article about the $1 on it. I read it, having to do with "strange" markings that most of us have seen and know what all the letters, numbers, and most of the latin is all about.

Then, it mentions tracking bills on Where's George. I start reading the comments and think to myself what a wonderful opportunity to mention Trackdollar as well.

Today, we have had 100 signups alone! Markus, I couln't resist testifying! Hope it brings great interest in your sight. Thinking about posting again since it has been 500 responses ago in that article. They are all fighting over the luminatti and such...too funny!

Here is a link to the aricle:

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/15-things-you-never-noticed-on-a-dollar-575113/?pg=115#comments

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Other site was mentioned... Empty Re: Other site was mentioned...

Post  Matt_How Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 am

I looked I found the other site mentioned but not your post. It certainly looks like your post got some new members although oddly enough it looks like many did not enter any bills. Strange

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:23 pm

It was in all the responses to the article. I did it twice, but the second one did not get as much attention as the article moved on and was replaced by something else. I think I was response 1252 or something.

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Nope that post says "i'm a ninja" I mentioned trackdollar again in post 1612.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down