TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mentioned in WG?

5 posters

Go down

Mentioned in WG? Empty Mentioned in WG?

Post  Diamondback Dave Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Well, seems that during a different sites discussion, Trackdollar was mentioned. Seems that some WG'ers have seen this site, but has not really discovered what a wonderful site this is. Here is a link to the forum discussion HERE

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Mentioned in WG? Empty Re: Mentioned in WG?

Post  Matt_How Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:23 am

I kind of chuckled at the comments of the poster too especially looking at his avatar.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:00 pm

LOL...loving the haters out there that can't take the competition heat! I have received all kinds of hits from other WG'ers...but no one wants to sign up and man up! Latest hit!

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 am

I doubt the user gave this site much of a chance. I can tell how they say WG is a much better site. Absolutely not. WG has a larger data base. That is the ONLY thing I see is better about WG. Trackdollar gives us alot more freedom. I can't see Marcus cracking down on user notes just because they have some statement he doesn't agree with or a state some stat of about a movie or a baseball score or something like that. I don't see him being extremely rude to users that not only use his site but donate to it. Trackdollar is the best site. WG is just simple the biggest. I could go on but you all know reasons why Trackdollar is better.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  kidgame2001 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:41 pm

I saw this site mentioned on a topic on WG. I don't remember the topic. I am the same kidgame2001 both on WG and TrackDollar.

I admit I do like WG alot. It is a nice site and all. TrackDollar is great as well. I have to say I like the stats and options that TD offers a lot more. TD offers more stats and more in depth. On WG, you have to pay (donate) to get those features. The best thing about TD is that its free. You get all the stats that you would see on WG, plus many more all for free.

I have to admit the whole thing on WG about the user notes is kind of silly. I guess since it is his site its his rules. Still in my honest opinion it is a bit too much. TD doesn't seem to have any limits on the user notes that I can tell. I can understand no foul language. I say if someone wants to put an interesting fact or something in the note, go ahead. I don't see it as a big deal. I guess to some people they do.

Anyways, TrackDollar is a great site so far. I do plan on entering a lot more bills here and staying active on the forums and such. Hopefully I can keep a good rank on the overall and state leaderboard. I hope to start getting lots of hits here. Hopefully soon I'll start to find some wilds for this site to enter.

I'll still enter bills into WG as well. Mainly since theres like 20 some people I know that save wilds for me. I'm also getting many more hits there so it is interesting to see where the bills turn up (regardless of what site I enter them on).

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:44 pm

The Hot Pink Tzar sayeth:

I've said it before and it warrants repeating: Yes, I came up with the idea for tracking currency online, it is my intellectual property. But because I did not apply for a patent within one year of starting the site (or having the idea), the idea automatically became "public domain", so everyone is free to start a currency tracking website, if they are able to. So it's not really "plagarism".. these other sites, and there are several in the US alone are just taking a concept and creating their own version, as they are allowed to do.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:23 am

LOL
He didn't apply for a patent. Could you imagine him shelling out $10,000 for such a thing? Getting a patent is by no means cheap besides I am not certain a patent can be applied for. A copyright perhaps but a patent? I'm not so sure about that.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Mentioned in WG? Empty ha

Post  Joe Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:40 am

Matt_How wrote:I kind of chuckled at the comments of the poster too especially looking at his avatar.
I guess I am quite the jokester!
Joe
Joe
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Well, Hello Joe! What do ya know? What brings you over to the dark side..... Razz Very Happy

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Mentioned in WG? Empty I simply EM bills at both sites.

Post  Joe Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Well, I have been alternating between sites, EMing bills at both. My good friend Mike G also has entered bills here. He gets bills from another person nearby and he has exceeded the 20 bill limit so he enters those bills here. I am not disgusted with WG or anything. I simply EM bills at both sites. Well, nice to meet you all.
Joe
Joe
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Joe wrote:Well, I have been alternating between sites, EMing bills at both. My good friend Mike G also has entered bills here. He gets bills from another person nearby and he has exceeded the 20 bill limit so he enters those bills here. I am not disgusted with WG or anything. I simply EM bills at both sites. Well, nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you too...hope you enjoy the site like we have been. I still enter WG wilds when I find them.

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down