TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kalisiin Profile Update

Go down

Kalisiin Profile Update Empty Kalisiin Profile Update

Post  Kalisiin Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:14 pm

I have now completed and included a map of county hits for New England.

The image includes six states in the same image, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut - the New England States.

I have a blank version for anyone who wants one. I only wish there was a way to do the County names in such a way that the entire rest of the county fills in with no white space around the names, but I can't do it...like how the auto-fill states here do. I have no idea how Markus does it.

Anyway, it's a pretty nice map, and you can see it on my profile if you're interested.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Kalisiin Profile Update Empty Re: Kalisiin Profile Update

Post  Kalisiin Fri May 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Profile Update:

Added panels for six more states...all of them, right now, are pre-programmed Markus states, as I have not had time, recently, to make more blank maps.

I added MI and OH on one panel, AZ and CA on a second panel, and then WA and SC on a third panel.
Yeah, I know, WA and SC don't REALLY belong in the same panel, and it will be moved later. SC is there as a placeholder, because the next state I am going to do is Oregon...which will go into SC's current place in the panel.

I also have plans to do Delaware, and place it in a panel along with PA.

Then, I'd like to do North Carolina...and place that in a panel with South Carolina.

Another one I'd like to do is a panel for Mississippi and Alabama.

I'd also like to do Indiana, and replace NY next to IL with IN...and put NY next to NJ...which is currently occupied by Florida. Then, I'd do Georgia, and place that in a panel with Florida.

Then Tennessee by itself. After that, probably a panel for AK and HI. then I don't know where I want to go next...I am putting this down here, more or less, to give a heads up as to where my plans are next...and to keep it here so that I remember it!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun May 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Delaware has been done. Oregon is now done, and has replaced SC for the moment...it will go into a panel with NC.

Oregon is the first state I have done when I personally have NO HITS. So enjoy it, gang. You can grab it right off my profile, by going to the link location.

Maybe the Hit Gods will gimme some good karma for doing this and give me an Oregon hit.

Next, I actually plan on doing a couple things before going back to NC, as mentioned above...I plan on doing NV and NM...NM is another state where I personally have no hits...

When those are done, I am going to replace AZ with NV in the panel with CA...and put AZ and NM in the same panel with each other.

then, will go back to get NC...and put it in a panel with SC.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down