TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Arranged My Profile

2 posters

Go down

Re-Arranged My Profile Empty Re-Arranged My Profile

Post  Kalisiin Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:04 pm

I like the look of my Profile now.

If anyone wants a few Profile pointers, I am happy to help. The HTML coding is not very difficult...in most cases, you can cut-and-paste the code, and then just customize it to your own needs.

I'm happy to share with anyone who asks.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re-Arranged My Profile Empty Re: Re-Arranged My Profile

Post  Matt_How Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:45 am

I actually like the other look better, I don't know I just don't like boxes. Anyway one thing I really do like is your county pull down menu how did you get that?

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Matt_How wrote:I actually like the other look better, I don't know I just don't like boxes. Anyway one thing I really do like is your county pull down menu how did you get that?

I can send you my hard code for the pull-down list, and then you can customize it to your needs.
I can even tell you how to customize it to your needs....namely, how to change the background color of the boxes to reflect your state hits...orange for those you do have hits and white for the ones you don't...or any other colors you might want to try....and of course, once you see the code, you will immediately understand how to change out your stats for mine.

PM me your email addy, and I can send you the code...it's rather lengthy. But you will have more than enough available characters left in your Profile to make it work.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down