TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Bum Hit My Dual Marked Bill Only At WG!!!

5 posters

Go down

Some Bum Hit My Dual Marked Bill Only At WG!!! Empty Some Bum Hit My Dual Marked Bill Only At WG!!!

Post  Kalisiin Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:09 pm

I know every bill I entered in August is dual-marked...just got a hit at the other place, and they didn't ALSO come here to hit it.... No
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Some Bum Hit My Dual Marked Bill Only At WG!!! Empty Re: Some Bum Hit My Dual Marked Bill Only At WG!!!

Post  Matt_How Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:39 pm

it happens, it may happen the other way too. I have a few bills entered on three different sites. so far none of those have been hit, I'm not even certain all have been released.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Some Bum Hit My Dual Marked Bill Only At WG!!! Empty Re: Some Bum Hit My Dual Marked Bill Only At WG!!!

Post  Kalisiin Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Yeah, well, BOTH websites are clear as day on these dual-marked bills I have released...I would love to know why someone would hit them ONLY at WG and not also here...when the bill is VERY CLEARLY MARKED for both sites!!

I want my first hit here already!!!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 pm

LOL..I have been informed that someone actually has burned a TD bill that I marked. Time will only tell if it is true, but some people just are WG users only.

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:35 am

*removed*

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:47 am

*removed*
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:03 am

*removed*

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:10 am

*removed*
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:53 am

sends2aaron wrote:

Now.. I need to sort out the brick that I bought yesterday, then go to BofA and buy another one.

"50,000 or BUST" is the name of the game, this month.

By the way, the internet is full of millions of opinions, mine being just one. Don't let it get you "fuming mad"...

I do not know how you AFFORD to enter that many bills. I'm basically unemployed and broke. I am trying to start my own work-from-home business...and things are looking encouraging...but, for right now, I'm nearly dead broke.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 pm

*removed*

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:27 pm

*removed*
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 pm

I didn't open a can of worms I hope. Come on guys stop being so negative. WG will have it's loyalist just like any religious cult. Some over there have that kind of following. If H asked them to sacrifice their first born they probably would. Now I doubt even H doesn't really want that type of loyalty.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Some Bum Hit My Dual Marked Bill Only At WG!!! Empty Money

Post  W5WMW Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:03 pm

*removed*

Last edited by dctim on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a bunch)

W5WMW
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 pm

*removed*
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:47 pm

*removed*

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:57 pm

sends2aaron wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:
W5WMW wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:I'm basically unemployed and broke.

On another forum in February 2010, you were bragging about having enough money for a costly elective sexual surgical procedure. I hope that's not already spent. Sorry to hear that.

"Things are tough all over." But, please be civil. If not, you can always create your own currency tracking site. WG might be considered overcrowded…we might should spread out a bit.

By the way, when I get my half-strap of ones, I intend not to dual-enter, after hearing the problems that causes. After all, a hit is a hit. Getting two for one seems cheating. WG and TD have their benefits and drawbacks. I've been doing WG. Now, I'd like to see how I like TD.

Do you think I ought to be embarrassed or ashamed of what I am? i have news for you, I am not, nor do I think I should be. and if you DO think I should be, then it is fairly obvious to me, and to anyone else, that you are shallow, prejudiced and a fearful, bigoted little hate-monger.

Part of the very reason I am unemployed is because of the discrimination and bigotry I face...for no better reason than the fact of my gender identity.

People do not get fired, or denied employment...for being straight.

"And to anyone else"...? There you go trying to speak for others again.

I don't care if you are embarrassed or ashamed of what you turned into, but I will say that *I* am disgusted, *I* am appalled, *I* think it is wrong, and *I* think it is an absolute hideous thing to have done to one's body.

seeing as it was MY body to do with as I please...it is

A - none of your business.

B - not your place to have divulged such information in a forum which I did not choose to divulge that information.

The very reason I chose not to divulge the information here is that there was no need for anyone to know...and that information is only given to people with a need to know. And for the very reason of the ugliness you displayed...is the reason I did not wish to divulge the information here. there was no need for anyone here to know.

You obviously saw fit to reveal that information...in an attempt to rally people behind you against me.
what you did was show everyone here that everything I said about you was true...that you are basically an ugly person ON THE INSIDE...where it really matters.

And, by the way aaron...I care not what YOU think about what I have done. It is none of your business.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 am

Kalisiin wrote:
sends2aaron wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:
W5WMW wrote:

On another forum in February 2010, you were bragging about having enough money for a costly elective sexual surgical procedure. I hope that's not already spent. Sorry to hear that.

"Things are tough all over." But, please be civil. If not, you can always create your own currency tracking site. WG might be considered overcrowded…we might should spread out a bit.

By the way, when I get my half-strap of ones, I intend not to dual-enter, after hearing the problems that causes. After all, a hit is a hit. Getting two for one seems cheating. WG and TD have their benefits and drawbacks. I've been doing WG. Now, I'd like to see how I like TD.

Do you think I ought to be embarrassed or ashamed of what I am? i have news for you, I am not, nor do I think I should be. and if you DO think I should be, then it is fairly obvious to me, and to anyone else, that you are shallow, prejudiced and a fearful, bigoted little hate-monger.

Part of the very reason I am unemployed is because of the discrimination and bigotry I face...for no better reason than the fact of my gender identity.

I don't care if you are embarrassed or ashamed of what you turned into, but I will say that *I* am disgusted, *I* am appalled, *I* think it is wrong, and *I* think it is an absolute hideous thing to have done to one's body.

seeing as it was MY body to do with as I please...it is

A - none of your business.

B - not your place to have divulged such information in a forum which I did not choose to divulge that information.

The very reason I chose not to divulge the information here is that there was no need for anyone to know...and that information is only given to people with a need to know. And for the very reason of the ugliness you displayed...is the reason I did not wish to divulge the information here. there was no need for anyone here to know.

You obviously saw fit to reveal that information...in an attempt to rally people behind you against me.
what you did was show everyone here that everything I said about you was true...that you are basically an ugly person ON THE INSIDE...where it really matters.

And, by the way aaron...I care not what YOU think about what I have done. It is none of your business.

Kalisiin,

You seem to have forgotten that I am not the one who originally divulged said information.

I'll tell you what I think whether you care to know or not.
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am

sends2aaron wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:
W5WMW wrote:

A - it is none of your business.

B - I could care less what you think about it. Do you think I haven't dealt with a thousand other ugly people who thought, and said...the same sort of hurtful things (many of them did so while waving a Bible and claiming to "love" me, by the way)

C - Quite frankly...if I repel a person such as yourself...who truly is an ugly person on the inside...then I am glad that I repel and repulse you. I wouldn't want to be associated with the likes of you.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down