TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the tracking of traded bills...

2 posters

Go down

On the tracking of traded bills... Empty On the tracking of traded bills...

Post  sends2aaron Sat May 29, 2010 8:16 pm

I read over most of those messages and maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like we are trying to come up with a complicated solution for a very simple problem..

For those of you who desire to track bills you've traded:

1.) You know ahead of time which bills are going to be traded. If not, then perhaps you should set a stack aside for that purpose and not touch them until you get to your destination.

2.) When it comes time to enter those bills, put something in your user note stating, for example, "This bill was traded with Markus on MM/DD/YYYY"

and voila, you have your traded bill tracking.. When those bills go on to receive their hits, you will view the hit and know that you traded the bill.

No need for reprogramming, no need for changes to any formulas. A simple fix for a simple issue Smile
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

On the tracking of traded bills... Empty Re: On the tracking of traded bills...

Post  Diamondback Dave Sat May 29, 2010 9:24 pm

I think you did miss what started this. It all started with a suggestion to have a "favorite" database so you can track the bills without entering them on your account and going over the past set limit of 50 bills and not be able to track any further.

This also had to do with natural circulation and not entering traded bills on ones account.

The conversation grew from there.

I am still under the natural circulation idea and really think that we shouldn't enter traded bills on our accounts as hits, but the rest of the group does not mind doing the hitting, so that has changed the way tracking points are assesed and how many bills you can hit for one person.

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down