TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ghetto tracking sites

3 posters

Go down

ghetto tracking sites Empty ghetto tracking sites

Post  Matt_How Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:42 pm

This site trackdollar.com is the best WG is alright but what about those ghetto sites? Trackmycash and leapingloot still exist but they are so ghetto. mycash still does not have an option for anything 2009 series. This is getting problematic. Leapingloot is barely functional but at least they have a 2009 series. Cudos to trackdollar the best tracking site around, I am sure glad we don't have just those other two

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

ghetto tracking sites Empty Re: ghetto tracking sites

Post  Kalisiin Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Matt_How wrote:This site trackdollar.com is the best WG is alright but what about those ghetto sites? Trackmycash and leapingloot still exist but they are so ghetto. mycash still does not have an option for anything 2009 series. This is getting problematic. Leapingloot is barely functional but at least they have a 2009 series. Cudos to trackdollar the best tracking site around, I am sure glad we don't have just those other two

Well, I think if those two were the only in existence, someone would come up with TD....or WG? and beat their pants off.
I still like TD best for a number of reasons, but I sure wish we had more active users!! I'd love to have say, even a thousand active TD'ers.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:58 pm

I came here from trackmycash. The fact that I couldn't enter 2009 series was one of the major reasons I left. Also if you look under the view all bills section, You will find that less than 100 bills have been entered in the last year. If fact none of the top ten have been active in almost a year. this site has almost three times the bills entered in a third the time. The trouble started when the site was sold a couple of years ago. No one seems to care.

Over this site puts that one to shame.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down