TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Anyone Here Ever Got A "Ketchup Bill"?

2 posters

Go down

Has Anyone Here Ever Got A "Ketchup Bill"? Empty Has Anyone Here Ever Got A "Ketchup Bill"?

Post  Kalisiin Sat May 26, 2012 11:26 pm

OK, let me explain what I am choosing to call a ketchup bill...and why this came up.

The other day, I was driving thru North Carolina. I happened to get a hit in NC on the same day as I was driving thru...but on a bill I had released in December.

Now, we ALL have gotten our own bills back in straps from our local bank, I know it's happened to all of us.

BUT...have you ever released a bill...then, three or four months or whatever later...gotten your own bill back - HUNDREDS OF MILES FROM WHERE YOU RELEASED IT?

I mean, I did NOT get that bill - someone in Craven County hit it...but, it was in the same area as I was...on the same day...and I theoretically COULD have gotten it. Which would have been a real serious trip!

So, has anyone managed a "ketchup bill" so called because it is a bill you caught up to?
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Here Ever Got A "Ketchup Bill"? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Got A "Ketchup Bill"?

Post  Tony Sun May 27, 2012 4:10 am

I've only gotten three of my own bills back, but never when I've been out of town.
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down