TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New State Maps!!

3 posters

Go down

New State Maps!! Empty New State Maps!!

Post  Kalisiin Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Markus and I are going to collaborate and try to get some more state county maps done, so I'd like to know what states are most wanted. Let me know!!

I am going to begin with Illinois and Kentucky, as they are two states I badly want.

Everyone else please list two states you would like, and I will try to prioritize accordingly.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

New State Maps!! Empty Re: New State Maps!!

Post  Matt_How Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:01 am

Wisconsin for sure and the border states for me anyway.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:25 am

Matt_How wrote:Wisconsin for sure and the border states for me anyway.

See what we can do. Like I said, IL and KY first, because I have been asking for them forever....once they are done, all six states I have ever lived in will be running.

thn will tackle Wisconsin....and maybe Michigan, since that is Jackson's home state (and borders WI)
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:45 pm

No need to worry about VA - some of those places are almost impossible to hit. Maryland would be nice (and easy).
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:18 am

dctim wrote:No need to worry about VA - some of those places are almost impossible to hit. Maryland would be nice (and easy).

OK...we can put Maryland on the list. How about a DC zip code map? Possible? I'd have to ask Markus....

Yeah, I am thinking VA will be pretty far down the list, thanks to the Independent Cities.

I'll personally give five bucks to anyone who can get a legitimate hit in Manassas Park City!!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:49 am

I have a DC Zip code (residential) map in my profile. Markus, or anyone else, is welcome to it. I have a blank variety available, so you don't have to clip and change my colored in one unless you want to.

There are dozens and dozens of DC Zips dedicated to various Govt agencies, buildings and entities. I don't see much point in covering all of them.

dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:44 am

dctim wrote:I have a DC Zip code (residential) map in my profile. Markus, or anyone else, is welcome to it. I have a blank variety available, so you don't have to clip and change my colored in one unless you want to.

There are dozens and dozens of DC Zips dedicated to various Govt agencies, buildings and entities. I don't see much point in covering all of them.

No, I just figured on the main ones. I saw that DC Code map in your profile, and that was what I had in mind.

I'm having a little trouble finding the maps that look like Markus's current maps, though. I have asked him if he knows whre he got the current crop...so that the maps we make can look the same way.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down