TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gearing Up For The Year Round County Contest

Go down

Gearing Up For The Year Round County Contest Empty Gearing Up For The Year Round County Contest

Post  Kalisiin Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:11 pm

I am getting ready to gear up for this, the contest will begin on Jan. 1, and will be open to all who put froth a $10 contribution towards the prize.
I, myself, will be putting up my ten dollars shortly.

Let Markus know the ten dollars is towards the prize for this contest. Only those whom Markus informs me have paid the entrance fee shall be able to play.

I will use weighting as discussed elsewhere, with the right to alter the weighting if need be (if long-termers start pulling a total runaway, I'll do what is needed with the weighting to at least make it close - hopefully, that won't be necessary)

Full rules will be posted with the contest thread, which will be opened nearer to the beginning of the contest, and will have a map and a link to a Spreadsheet showing available counties.

EDIT/UPDATE: - Ok, my ten dollars is in for the entry fee. If you send it via PayPal to Markus, leave jim a note that it is for this contest. Same if you mail it to him.

I just sent Markus $20 - $10 for TD, and $10 for my contest entry fee.
This only works if a few people really participate...we'd like to have a kitty of $100 for the prize - all in crispy new dollar bills for entry into TD!!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Gearing Up For The Year Round County Contest Empty Re: Gearing Up For The Year Round County Contest

Post  Kalisiin Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:04 pm

bump
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down