TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrackDollar.com New State Thread

+2
Diamondback Dave
Admin
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TrackDollar.com New State Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: TrackDollar.com New State Thread

Post  sends2aaron Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Diamondback Dave wrote:
dctim wrote:Ten day hitless streak ends with
New State # 17, Missouri

This link enables us to change your note? Markus, is this a good thing.... confused

Confirmed. I just visited the link too
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

TrackDollar.com New State Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: TrackDollar.com New State Thread

Post  Diamondback Dave Tue May 18, 2010 8:22 pm

My first double hit bill, first hit by Tony and Sara and started them in all this madness, gives me a new state!

#17 OR

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 am

New State # 18 - Wisconsin

The person on the other end of this bill incorrectly changed the series to 2009. I have asked Marcus to change it back.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 21, 2010 11:45 am

Hello,

congrats to all of you, and yes I changed the bill from last post back to 2003A. That also means that the link pointing to a 2009 bill won't work anymore.

Here my new state:

33th State Hawaii,151th County Honolulu in HI $1 bill serial:K343****9B series:2006

Markus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trackdollar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kidgame2001 Mon May 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Woo I got my 4th state today! This time New York has checked in!

State 4 New York

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

TrackDollar.com New State Thread - Page 3 Empty Main is #34

Post  Admin Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:52 am

Hi,

a $20 bill in Maine ( and of course a new ZIP code for the June 2010 Contest).

http://www.trackdollar.com/report.htm?url=BH0F944B46A8B4C051631EE4003E2E377858818F64

cu

Markus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trackdollar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

TrackDollar.com New State Thread - Page 3 Empty Two N00Bs

Post  dctim Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 am

I picked up Arkansas and Maine while away from my normal keyboard over the last 7 days.

State 22 -- Arkansas

State 23 -- Maine

I also picked up two new counties to TrackDollar in Texas and Ohio.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

TrackDollar.com New State Thread - Page 3 Empty Georgia on my mind

Post  dctim Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:44 pm

State 24 -- Georgia
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Way to go!!

I just wish I could get my first hit here!!!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:27 am

Since my last reply here, I have recieved hits in:

#19 VA Thanks to Tim in DC! TrackDollar.com New State Thread - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
#20 GA
#21 MD Thanks to Tim in DC! TrackDollar.com New State Thread - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
#22 FL

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:52 am

I STILL have not gotten hit number one here... No
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:11 am

Kalisiin wrote:I STILL have not gotten hit number one here... No
Please don't despair. As I said, TrackDollar does work a bit differently. It took me quite a bit of time to get my bills circulating enough where I started getting hits fairly regularly.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:48 am

Kalisiin wrote:I STILL have not gotten hit number one here... No

I think this is the second or third time you've said this.. Anyway, you've got 339 bills and you've been here for less than two weeks. Keep at it and the hits will come just as with any other site. You've been tracking at WG for a while now, you should know how it works already.

No different here..
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:12 am

But, by the time I had 339 bills at WG? I had hits.

I just think a lot of people refuse to enter here at TD, being WG loyalists.

How is it that you guys get hits and I can't?

(Do we have a crying emoticon?? I need one!!)
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:00 am

Gosh, Kalisiin - it isn't really about WG and it certainly isn't about YOU.

Currency tracking is a pretty inexact science (actually it is more like art). I can go days and days without a hit. (I am currently about 48 hours without one right now). I sometimes get anxious about it all, too. However, if I keep a putting steady stream of bills into the economy, I will get hits in return.

Back in the day, there was a mathmatical theory known as "steady state Georging". Following that theory, you would enter, mark and spend the same amount of bills every month for 6 to 12 months. At the end of the 5th or sixth month, you would be able to look backwards to the first 3 complete months and get an indication about how well your bills would do. Only after a period of 15 months (a year plus 3 months) would you have a really good idea about if you needed to change things up to help your hit rate.

I am in my 15th month right now. What I am seeing is a Slugging Percentage of 8 % on non-traded bills. When I compare and contrast that percentage to my time at the other site, I am doing much better here at Trackdollar than I did over there. It took me 3 to 4 years to get my slugging up to 8 percent at that other place.

A lot of the difference has to do with marking style. I am much more bold with my marking style at TrackDollar. Most of the other factors that can affect hit rate have been fairly stable for me over the years. I live and work in the same area. I enter and spend approximately the same number of bills.

Hope this helps.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:36 am

I appreciate the advice and the consoling...BUT...what gets me is that at least 3 or 4 of my dual-marked bills (which are VERY CLEARLY MARKED FOR BOTH WEBSITES) have been hit ONLY THERE...and NOT HERE!!!

Are there THAT many WG loyalists, who won't even come over here to give a hit on a second website?

I'm just not willing to mark TD only...and walk away from everything I built at George. I can't MAKE myself do it. It took too much effort to get that.

And to chuck it all, and come here, which to me is totally unproven since I have never gotten so much as a single hit...

Well, can't you understand what the actual source of my frustration is??

IT IS THE FACT THAT MY BILLS SEEM TO BE BEING ALL FOUND BY WG LOYALISTS WHO WON'T GIVE ME HITS HERE AS WELL.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:36 am

Kalisiin wrote:I appreciate the advice and the consoling...BUT...what gets me is that at least 3 or 4 of my dual-marked bills (which are VERY CLEARLY MARKED FOR BOTH WEBSITES) have been hit ONLY THERE...and NOT HERE!!!

Are there THAT many WG loyalists, who won't even come over here to give a hit on a second website?

I'm just not willing to mark TD only...and walk away from everything I built at George. I can't MAKE myself do it. It took too much effort to get that.

And to chuck it all, and come here, which to me is totally unproven since I have never gotten so much as a single hit...

Well, can't you understand what the actual source of my frustration is??

IT IS THE FACT THAT MY BILLS SEEM TO BE BEING ALL FOUND BY WG LOYALISTS WHO WON'T GIVE ME HITS HERE AS WELL.

How about you cry about it when you have at least 2,000 bills entered? Until then, no sympathy from me :-P
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:05 am

State # 25 -- Tennesse
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:40 am

dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:37 am

Congrats. Tim, on #25 and #26, Tennessee and Illinois!

I'm up to ten, myself, so try to keep the dust down to a minimum, huh? lol!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3