TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2nd time this has happened...

3 posters

Go down

The 2nd time this has happened... Empty The 2nd time this has happened...

Post  sends2aaron Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:07 pm

What are these people thinking? In their minds, are they helping?

http://bit.ly/csBirD

At a pace of > 5,000 bills/month, stealthing bills at WG while also entering them here is impractical.. I wonder how often this happens
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

The 2nd time this has happened... Empty Re: The 2nd time this has happened...

Post  Diamondback Dave Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:13 pm

It happens a lot. The first few bills I had hits on, a couple of them were from WG'ers and they stated that they would enter the bill on WG as well. I think a couple have even stated hijacking the bills...

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:29 pm

The two bills that Darrel (number 11 on the TrackDollar chart) hit for me, he stated the same thing. . .Entering on WG. I've entered around 600 bills on WG, but most of those were in the first two weeks after I found Dave's $2. I always enter WG bills I come across and put in where I got it. Tried entering that I'd also post on TrackDollar, and my note was edited. I got a little taste of what many of you have been talking about.
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:58 am

k30grif wrote:The two bills that Darrel (number 11 on the TrackDollar chart) hit for me, he stated the same thing. . .Entering on WG. I've entered around 600 bills on WG, but most of those were in the first two weeks after I found Dave's $2. I always enter WG bills I come across and put in where I got it. Tried entering that I'd also post on TrackDollar, and my note was edited. I got a little taste of what many of you have been talking about.

There are ways to get around the editing if you're creative. I won't state them here though, because the other guy trolls this forum regularly
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down