TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Track At OTher Sites?

+2
dctim
Kalisiin
6 posters

Go down

Do You Track At OTher Sites? Empty Do You Track At OTher Sites?

Post  Kalisiin Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:59 pm

I still have a WG? account, but it isn't very active anymore.

I keep it open mainly to hit other people's WG bills I find in the wild or in bricks from the bank - and to enter the rattiest of ratty bills, the one just not WORTHY of TD.

I hardly ever "refresh" at WG? anymore, and haven't updated my profile there in over a year.

I guess I have all but quit WG? really...mainly because of Hank. I know he makes a living on WG? and, since I don't care much for Hank, I don't really want to do much of anything that contributes to his making a living.

Like I said, if it wasn't for entering other people's WG? bills...and needing a place to enter my REALLY ratty bills, I would probably not even enter any bills at WG? anymore. Hank basically ruined it for me.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Do You Track At OTher Sites? Empty Re: Do You Track At OTher Sites?

Post  dctim Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:03 am

I'm not active anywhere else, but I have entered bills on every site I am aware of. I have provided 20 hits to other WG users since I started here and will continue to do so.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:44 am

I'm really only aware of the two sites...WG and TD.

As I said, I just have pretty much quit WG - as I said, Hank pretty much ruined it for me. Can't stand his iron-hand style of dealing with things, mainly because it isn't consistent. If he treated EVERYONE that way, it would be one thing. but it seems certain people there who are LIKED...get away with anything and everything. People like me, who he did NOT like...basically got treated badly. I almost think he means to run some people off HIS site.

I'm sure as hell glad there is an alternative to Hank in the currency-tracking world.

What other sites do you know of, tim? I might just well start with one of those and not even enter my ratty bills at WG anymore, maintaining the account ONLY for entering other people's wild WG's that I may find.

I won't deny other people a hit just because I do not like Hank.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:40 pm

I currently only track here and Wherersgeorge. I Have accounts on several other sites but have not entered bills on them in over a year.
Before I found TD I entered bills at Trackmycash. A once very active site, they now average less than a 100 bills entered a year. The site has not been updated to enter bills pass 2006 series. I have entered a few bills at Leapingloot but the site leaves much to be desired. I have also entered bills at wherehaveIbeen. the site is no longer active. Over the last 9 years of tracking bills, I have seen many sites come and go. I have entered bills on many of the sites. TD and WG are the two best I have found. Both have good points and both have bad points. I would rate them equal.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:45 pm

A few other sites I Know of are:
Trackyourcash
trackdollarbills
dollarspy
twodollarbill.com

most of these no longer exist
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:05 pm

I enter all my bills here on TD. I enter WG wilds on both WG and TD, noting on WG that it will be traced on TD and on TD that it's a WG bill and where it's been. I get 5-6 WG wilds per month and refresh my account there almost daily.
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan From Rochester Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:39 am

I enter all of my bills on both WG and TD. (The bills that are marked are marked with only one site)

Alan From Rochester
New

http://alanfromrochester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vesuvius Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:19 pm

I enter 100 bills a month to WG? and the rest here. I've also entered bills to Prizebills.com but it was obvious that the site wasn't being updated (couldn't even enter 2009 bills) so I quit, it was also a pain in the a$$ to enter bills there.
Vesuvius
Vesuvius
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan From Rochester Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:32 am

I handwrite or stamp the URL in multiple places on the bill. Sometimes I accidentally handwrite different URLs instead of the same URL multiple times. So a few bills end up marked with both sites by mistake.

Alan From Rochester
New

http://alanfromrochester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down