TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jan stats for TD vs WG hits

2 posters

Go down

jan stats for TD vs WG hits Empty jan stats for TD vs WG hits

Post  cylon Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:33 pm

after having no WG hits in Dec. I had a record high number in Jan.
including a TD bill entered by a WG user with the name Ask-me-naught from Highland In. We have a TD user of the same name and city.

Month                      TD hits             WG hits           same bill hit on both
oct                           9                        2                           0
Nov                           8                       3                          0
Dec.                          11                     0                            0
Jan.                           12                     4                           0

I recently ordered a new stamp so that my TD bills would be marked differently than my WG bills
\
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

jan stats for TD vs WG hits Empty Re: jan stats for TD vs WG hits

Post  Kalisiin Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:53 pm

cylon wrote:
I recently ordered a new stamp so that my TD bills would be marked differently than my WG bills
\

A good idea. Did you take my suggestion about the one-liner that fits above the upper-right Serial Number?
You have to have a good eye and a steady hand to make it work, but it's really a good spot for your mark, because most people entering bills are looking right at the upper right serial number, because most people are right-handed, so they would tend to hold the bill in their left and type the number with their right....so they would look at the one on the right.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down