TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

track dollar vs wheresgeorge hits for december

2 posters

Go down

track dollar vs wheresgeorge hits for december Empty track dollar vs wheresgeorge hits for december

Post  cylon Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:11 am

Up date on my experiment with stealthing my TD bills at WG

Dec 11 hits all at TD None on WG

Three month totals

Month          
oct                   9 td hits                    2  wg hits                         0 Both sites
Nov                  8  TD hits                   3  WG hits                         0 both sites
Dec                 11    TD hits                0     WG hits                      0 Both Sites

Odd that the last three months all totaled 11 hits. I am interested to see a Full years results.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

track dollar vs wheresgeorge hits for december Empty Re: track dollar vs wheresgeorge hits for december

Post  Kalisiin Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:49 am

So none of your December bills got entered into WG instead of TD.
Did you change your marking style?

I think I might have mentioned that my marking style includes a one-line TD stamp right above the upper-right Serial Number.

I figure that is the one most people would look at when entering bills, and so, by putting a stamp there, basically TRACKDOLLAR hits them right in the face that way.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

track dollar vs wheresgeorge hits for december Empty Re: track dollar vs wheresgeorge hits for december

Post  cylon Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:12 am

marking style is the same.
I will continue to report the results of this experiment each month.
I will let the results speak for themselves. I believe the only way to know the truth in this matter is let the experiment run for about a year.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:05 am

I believe...and I may not be right...but if you were to mark your bills in the style I suggest....you'd find the "accidental" WG hits on TD bills would dramatically drop. Because, as I said, the TRACKDOLLAR would hit them right in the eyes while they are looking at the Serial Number.

But, again, this is an opinion...one which seems borne out by the simple fact that my hit rates are similar between the two sites - and if I had a load of my TD bills getting entered only at WG, it would seem my hit rate would be significantly lower on TD versus WG.

Go on with your experiment, it is not one I choose to do, I have barely time to enter them on one site, let alone two to try to prove or disprove something, hell, I usually get to update my profile stats only once every four-five months as it is!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down