TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Serials Thread

2 posters

Go down

Cool Serials Thread Empty Cool Serials Thread

Post  sends2aaron Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:26 am

Hey dctim, I think it was you who is a currency/coin collector, right? Either way, I was going through a mountain of 1's the other day and found this serial: *46464646*

What is the likelihood of that?

I can't remember whether or not I entered that one, but I did leave it unstamped and intend to save it
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Cool Serials Thread Empty Re: Cool Serials Thread

Post  dctim Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 am

That is called a binary, and it is a pretty cool combination, at that, with the every other digit repetition. What is the denomination, series, FRB and block letter?

Typically a binady is worth at least a few dollars above face value. If it is crisp, uncirculated and/or without bends, tears or rips, it is worth a bit more. I might be interested in buying it off of you, but I might not be able to offer you the best price you might get for it.

You could contact Jim at www.tickleyourfancycurrency.com/ with an acurate description. If he is interested, he will make you an offer.

I will also post the infor about the bill to another forum in case another fellow I know is interested.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down