TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cooperative County Challenge - September/October Hits

+2
dctim
Kalisiin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cooperative County Challenge - September/October Hits - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooperative County Challenge - September/October Hits

Post  dctim Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:27 pm

dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Cooperative County Challenge - September/October Hits - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooperative County Challenge - September/October Hits

Post  Tony Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:58 am

Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:33 am

A backfill hit (not appearing in new Google Docs Spreadsheet, but I may have missed it entirely):

May -- Fairfax City, VA
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:18 am

dctim wrote:A backfill hit (not appearing in new Google Docs Spreadsheet, but I may have missed it entirely):

May -- Fairfax City, VA
I cut and pasted from the old EditGrid sheet...so either you missed it back in May or I did.

It isn't on the old EditGrid sheet either.
Have to look at the May thread to see if you posted it and I just didn't count it...or if you just failed to post it.

EDIT: I checked the May and June threads. The May thread started May 4...your hit shows May 8.

So it should have been on the May or June Threads, and you never did post it.

I was prepared to accept blame if I'd missed it, although I did not think I would have...I'm usually very careful about this.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:40 am

Kalisiin wrote:I was prepared to accept blame if I'd missed it, although I did not think I would have...I'm usually very careful about this.
There's no blame necessary. I've missed posting things before. Not an excuse, but without having hits show up as "City", I can skip right over them.

I double checked the entire VA tab against my 2013 hits and Fairfax City is the only one I could backfill. If I get the chance, I'll check other states in case I failed to report.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:04 am

A western US county and I hit it first? Shocked 
Washington, ID
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:17 am

Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:44 am

Folks, update will be delayed a bit.

I am doing an update on my own personal stats, while I have the chance.  I have not done one for nearly FIVE MONTHS...and I usually do it monthly, so hang tight, I will update this, but I'm sorry, I have to update my own.

YUP. Update - it has been since May 22 that I updated. Just documented the hits now, all 381 of them.
Now I have to compile the data and update my own stats.
Last time I updated was before I turned 42!!

Last edited by Kalisiin on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:03 am

dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:57 pm

dctim wrote:Botetourt, VA
Link incorrect in original posting, I fixed it in this reply. One too many "t" in the http:// address
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Update In Progress

Spreadsheet Update Complete

Map Update Complete

Please post hits in the now-open November Thread.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2