TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm putting together a Top Ten List

3 posters

Go down

I'm putting together a Top Ten List Empty I'm putting together a Top Ten List

Post  dctim Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 am

Last edited by dctim on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

I'm putting together a Top Ten List Empty Re: I'm putting together a Top Ten List

Post  Admin Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:54 pm

there is many reason why I think TrackDollar is better,

here one more (I don't want to talk too good about my own project Embarassed , that is the job of the users, Smile ):

no limit of bill entries per day,
no limit of bill entries per minute (there is another tracking site that pauses you if you are not a paying member when entering more than about 40 bills per minute) programmers can type fast rabbit

Markus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trackdollar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I'm putting together a Top Ten List Empty Re: I'm putting together a Top Ten List

Post  Matt_How Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Admin wrote:there is many reason why I think TrackDollar is better,

here one more (I don't want to talk too good about my own project Embarassed , that is the job of the users, Smile ):

no limit of bill entries per day,
no limit of bill entries per minute (there is another tracking site that pauses you if you are not a paying member when entering more than about 40 bills per minute) programmers can type fast rabbit

Markus
There is a limit of number of bills per day on the other site?
I didn't think anyone could enter more than 40 bills per minute on ANY site. Then again I double check before hitting the return button.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi,

okay, as I use a printer to stamp my bills. I am getting new bills (serial in order) as a stack of 100 from the bank most of the time.

Other sites do not have a Batch input, so what you do is you use Ctrl+V to paste the number into the entry field and you only change the last number and you submit the bill. No problem to get 40 bills a minute or more.

I saw this pause message (please wait 1 minute before you enter the next bill) very often from other another tracking site.

Markus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trackdollar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:22 pm

I wasn't thinking about sequential crispy bills. That would explain it. However 40 a minute one by one still seems pretty fast although I see how it could be done with sequential bills. Here you can enter what 100 per minute once you get over 50? It is faster even one by one I timed it. The page over there loads slower. Maybe because it is oh I don' t know, it is cluttered with a mess of high resolution ads and about a thousand words of text. It is a mess. I'm glad trackdollar actually loads the page for the next bill entry in less than 5 minutes. (alright it doesn't literally take 5 minutes)

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Last edited by dctim on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:10 pm

dctim wrote:I've got a new one for my Top Ten List ...

You can hold and hit a TrackDollar bill anytime you want without fear the site Admin will ban you.

-- Apparently the Hot Pink Tzar is threatening just such action. I have not found the thread yet, but when I do, I will link to it or quote it.

WHAT! He wants to start banning people now for holding on to a bill for a long time? Surprised Not right No Watch the site members double over here when that happens. tongue

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down