TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, The Universe And Everything

2 posters

Go down

Life, The Universe And Everything Empty Life, The Universe And Everything

Post  Kalisiin Fri May 24, 2013 6:34 am

My age is now The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Life, The Universe And Everything Empty Re: Life, The Universe And Everything

Post  dctim Sat May 25, 2013 6:52 am

And if that doesn't make you feel old enough, May 25th is the 30th anniversary of the release of Return of the Jedi.

Happy Birthday!
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat May 25, 2013 8:53 am

dctim wrote:And if that doesn't make you feel old enough, May 25th is the 30th anniversary of the release of Return of the Jedi.

Happy Birthday!

I knew that. Just got done watching Return of the Jedi on my Pandora! I watched all six movies in their right order, on my Pandora...1-6 not 4-6 then 1-3...thanks for the birthday wishes.

Speaking of Star Wars...I understand Lucas sold the franchise...I think it might have even been Disney that bought it...not sure...but they are supposedly going to make some more Star Wars movies. Not sure what they can do with it, anymore, now that Palpatine and Vader are dead, the Empire is destroyed...
I dunno, maybe Luke starts rebuilding the Jedi Order...and there are pockets of soldiers still loyal to the destroyed Empire that are fighting the new Republic...who can say? Guess we have to wait and see. But I wonder who they get to play Luke in that case - seeing as Mark Hamill, by now, has got to be in his seventies.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Mon May 27, 2013 9:21 am

Lucas got 30 Billion from Disney, I suppose he won't go hungry. There has been a lot of speculation in my circles about the future of the franchise. Some think it's gonna br great, while others think it's gonna be a black hole.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Mon May 27, 2013 10:58 am

Care to share some of the speculation you are hearing? I'm simply guessing at what direction they could possibly go with it...
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down