TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Hits: Cooperative County Challenge

+3
ELECTRIC RED
Tony
Kalisiin
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

March Hits: Cooperative County Challenge - Page 4 Empty Re: March Hits: Cooperative County Challenge

Post  Tony Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:51 am

Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

March Hits: Cooperative County Challenge - Page 4 Empty Re: March Hits: Cooperative County Challenge

Post  ELECTRIC RED Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:42 pm

ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:49 am

dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Keep 'em coming guys!! I dunno what the heck it is, but my hits have dried up. I get a glut of hits, and then nothing for DAYS....
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Kalisiin wrote:Keep 'em coming guys!! I dunno what the heck it is, but my hits have dried up. I get a glut of hits, and then nothing for DAYS....
My last nine hits have averaged nearly 500 days of sleep. Things are definitely weird for me, too.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Last edited by Tony on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:44 pm

dctim wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:Keep 'em coming guys!! I dunno what the heck it is, but my hits have dried up. I get a glut of hits, and then nothing for DAYS....
My last nine hits have averaged nearly 500 days of sleep. Things are definitely weird for me, too.

I hear that.
I haven't been getting my texts forever, even when I DO get hits...but no hits last two days...ARRRGH
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  ELECTRIC RED Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:17 am

ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:40 am

Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Turns out I HAVE been getting hits, but not notifications!! I have an email out to Markus to find out why...it may be that my forwarder email box is full in which case i'll need to empty it.

Meanwhile, here's a hit for our game

Goochland County, Virginia
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Kalisiin wrote:Turns out I HAVE been getting hits, but not notifications!! I have an email out to Markus to find out why...it may be that my forwarder email box is full in which case i'll need to empty it.

Nice hit in Goochland. The hit notification glitch has been happening for a week or two. Markus' current job often keeps him away from quickly fixing things. In the meantime, I believe this is a new one ...
Cattaraugus County, NY
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:32 pm

dctim wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:Turns out I HAVE been getting hits, but not notifications!! I have an email out to Markus to find out why...it may be that my forwarder email box is full in which case i'll need to empty it.

Nice hit in Goochland. The hit notification glitch has been happening for a week or two. Markus' current job often keeps him away from quickly fixing things. In the meantime, I believe this is a new one ...
Cattaraugus County, NY

I believe that is. I know he can't always fix things as quick as he (or we) would like. Having a job outside of administering a board like this...makes it a little difficult to keep up. Markus does his best. I just was getting worried, because I was going what seemed DAYS without hits, and that just is NOT NORMAL for me.

I ended up resorting to asking my mom to hit one of my bills for me...with a user note that it was a test hit, and to delete the hit...just to see if I'd get a notification and I didn't...sent the bill to Markus to delete the test hit.

Then I looked on my recent hits list to find them all, and took note of hits I had not gotten notification on....and then 1/2 an hour later, the notifications all came thru in a glut. Which is what happened to me about a week ago, too. I have NOT been getting text notifications in a long time. Not even after the email notifications came thru. No texts.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:00 am

Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  ELECTRIC RED Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:52 am

ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:25 pm

Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Hey!! I like the hit in Berrien County!! That is my town...they even spell it right!! My last name is Bridgman...spelled the RIGHT way, with no "e."
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Update is happening right now!!

Please do not post any further hits.
Please post them in the April Topic. If they are March hits, please note them so.

Thanks!

As of this posting, we got 56 new Counties in March...great job guys!!

Update completed, please post all new hits to the April thread...thanks!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4