TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I do not have an Illinois state map in my profile!!

3 posters

Go down

I do not have an Illinois state map in my profile!! Empty I do not have an Illinois state map in my profile!!

Post  Kalisiin Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:45 pm

I have two Illinois hits, can you please see to it that I get my Illinois map?

That is one of the states I am tracking for county Bingos. Illinois is an important state for me, as it is the state of my birth.

Thanks.

P.S. I also do not have my various graphs showing up, like for Fed and so on....

P.S. NOW my Pennsylvania map has also disappeared!! Please help!

EDIT: OK...now my Pennsylvania map came back, but I still do not have Illinois, or my graphs.

Last edited by Kalisiin on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

I do not have an Illinois state map in my profile!! Empty Re: I do not have an Illinois state map in my profile!!

Post  sends2aaron Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 pm

*removed*

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

I do not have an Illinois state map in my profile!! Empty Re: I do not have an Illinois state map in my profile!!

Post  Kalisiin Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:47 pm

*removed*
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:34 pm

*removed*

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:59 pm

I have REPEATEDLY asked you...fairly nicely...to simply leave me be. Have you not a shred of decency in you, that you can't honor a simple request?
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:19 am

Aaron please. I do kind of like you here on the forums but I am agreeing with Kalislin on this just leave them be. There is no need to harass people no matter how much you don't like them. If we have an ignore feature on this forum use it. That is what it is for. Kalislin you need to ignore immature behavior and if there is an ignore feature on this forum use it.
That is all I am going to say.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:41 am

Matt_How wrote:Aaron please. I do kind of like you here on the forums but I am agreeing with Kalislin on this just leave them be. There is no need to harass people no matter how much you don't like them. If we have an ignore feature on this forum use it. That is what it is for. Kalislin you need to ignore immature behavior and if there is an ignore feature on this forum use it.
That is all I am going to say.

I would GLADLY use an ignore feature if only someone would tell me where it is and how to use it!! I have LOOKED for one here and can't find it. I wish I could, because...if I could, he'd have a one-way ticket to Ignoreland...on ValuJet Airlines...faster than you could fart and say Mississippi!!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:16 pm

*removed*

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:16 pm

*removed*

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:34 pm

sends2aaron wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:...if I could, he'd have a one-way ticket to Ignoreland...on ValuJet Airlines...faster than you could fart and say Mississippi!!

*scratches head* Huh...? Is that supposed to be humor?

No. It was intended quite seriously. Again, I have NICELY asked you more than once to just leave me the hell alone. Now would you for once be a decent human being?

I don't like you, and you don't like me.

so how about we go back to not knowing each other, okay?
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:55 pm

*removed*

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 pm

sends2aaron wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:
sends2aaron wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:...if I could, he'd have a one-way ticket to Ignoreland...on ValuJet Airlines...faster than you could fart and say Mississippi!!

*scratches head* Huh...? Is that supposed to be humor?

No. It was intended quite seriously. Again, I have NICELY asked you more than once to just leave me the hell alone. Now would you for once be a decent human being?

I don't like you, and you don't like me.

so how about we go back to not knowing each other, okay?

What is the connection between ignoring me, ValueJet Airlines, flatulance, and Mississippi?

"quicker than you could fart and say Mississippi" is a colloquialism...a figure of speech...meaning something that would happen really fast.

ValueJet Airlines, because they had a reputation of crashing. Get it now?

Time and again, I have NICELY asked you to LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE - and you continue to refuse to do so.

Just go away, I hate you, just leave me alone, go back to pretending to not know me. I wish I'd never met you, you are the cruelest, meanest, most horrible rotten person (with the possible exception of my father) that I have ever encountered in my entire life!!!

Thankfully, my dad is now dead.
If you won't follow in his footsteps, at least leave me alone. God I wish I knew if there was an Ignore function here and how to use it...I can't STAND you....Just leave me alone!!!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 pm

*removed*
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

I do not have an Illinois state map in my profile!! Empty *removed*

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:50 pm

*removed*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down