TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looks that kill

2 posters

Go down

looks that kill Empty looks that kill

Post  Matt_How Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:46 pm

I saw an ad for Sex in the city 2. the first line of the ad says "looks that kill" I thought to myself ya, when I see Sarah Jessica Parker's face I often times think I would rather be dead. What a Face
www.sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

looks that kill Empty Re: looks that kill

Post  Tony Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:11 pm

LMAO. That's great. Thanks for the laugh.
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 am

Sarah Jessica Parker is the most annoying celebrity that exist. She acts like she is the most attractive woman to ever live and she is God's gift to men. But she is anything but. I don't even find her somewhat attractive and she also have very low morals, her show has made it more socially acceptable to be sleep around, it is sickning. She also has the absolute worst taste in fashion, yet influences it because she is on T.V. Just no taste at all. I am no fashion expert by any means but I can even tell how she dresses is awful. I am so sick of seeing her on magazines and commercials. She is one of those celebrities I just want to go away and yes she does look like a horse.

I am also sick of Sex in the City. I never watched the show and never will. It used to be on T.V. after Monk. Forgetting to change the channel or turn it off the theme would come on. I always turned it off ASAP.

There is a link on that site that shows how Walter Brimley looks like a cat. I respect Walter Brimley he seems like a great guy but he does look like a cat.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down