TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to the recently entered list?

4 posters

Go down

What happened to the recently entered list? Empty What happened to the recently entered list?

Post  Matt_How Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:17 am

What happened to that list of previously entered bills that used to show up on the entry page? I don't see it anymore.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

What happened to the recently entered list? Empty Re: What happened to the recently entered list?

Post  dctim Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 pm

I find that my recently entered bills empties every day. When I log on tomorrow, the bills I entered today won't be there.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

What happened to the recently entered list? Empty Re: What happened to the recently entered list?

Post  Tony Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:48 pm

I've noticed, when entering bills late at night, or very early morning, that the recently entered bills report isn't there. When I log on the next day, it's back.
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi,

the recent entered list shows the complete serial number of your bill and also a delete button.
The list should be only valid (same for the delete button) for one day.
So whenever the delete button disappears from your ALL BILLS list it should also clear the recent entered bills list.

Markus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trackdollar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down