TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Would Be The Interest In A TD Gathering??

2 posters

Go down

What Would Be The Interest In A TD Gathering?? Empty What Would Be The Interest In A TD Gathering??

Post  Kalisiin Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:48 pm

In light of my recent move to Raleigh...there are now three active users living within a state of each other, and I have discussed the possibility of a gathering to happen in Richmond, VA.  This would be about equally distant for myself and dctim....closer for Markus...and readily served by many forms of major transport.

The idea would be to have a day or two gathering where we could do local events as well as just a gathering....my own idea was to go see a minor league ballgame of the Richmond Flying Squirrels...perhaps the trading could get done there at the ballgame.  If this team's park is anything like our own local minor league team (the Carolina Mudcats) then general Admission tickets are pretty cheap (it costs $7 to get into a Mudcats game)

Was wondering...if we were to plan some sort of event, this summer, in Richmond...what would be the interest level...woudl anyone other than myself and tim, and possibly Markus show up?

The possibility to do something similar in Raleigh, too, has come up in my own mind, because...the same applies, three active users close to Raleigh...tim, the furthest of the three being four hours away, served by all forms of major transportation - and me being local on the scene...could more easily coordinate venues and events that we could do ... including the aforementioned Mudcats game.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

What Would Be The Interest In A TD Gathering?? Empty Re: What Would Be The Interest In A TD Gathering??

Post  Diamondback Dave Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:57 pm

Just so happens that I will be driving the near 48 again here in a week or two. I would be interested if I get to your area. Obviously all about the timing.... Laughing

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

What Would Be The Interest In A TD Gathering?? Empty Re: What Would Be The Interest In A TD Gathering??

Post  Kalisiin Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Diamondback Dave wrote:Just so happens that I will be driving the near 48 again here in a week or two.  I would be interested if I get to your area.  Obviously all about the timing.... Laughing

If you are coming thru Raleigh, please let me know when!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down