TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired of Richmond (E) FRB Bills

3 posters

Go down

Tired of Richmond (E) FRB Bills Empty Tired of Richmond (E) FRB Bills

Post  dctim Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:39 pm

It is the curse of living in the mid-atlantic - the Richmond (E) Federal Reserve Bank. Geeze, I'm tired of these things.

Anybody want to trade non-Entered bills?
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Tired of Richmond (E) FRB Bills Empty Re: Tired of Richmond (E) FRB Bills

Post  Diamondback Dave Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:14 pm

LOL...I could probably give you all the L bills you ever wanted!!! I am sure, though, you would rather have I or H FRB's instead. We are actually flooded with G-B out here, seems a shipment must have come in. I believe they were saying in Washington or California they have E bills as well...

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  kidgame2001 Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm

I know what you mean. My local Bank of America NEVER gets new bills in. For the past two weeks they've been flooded with countless amounts of Crispy uncirculated bills. My last 2 and a half straps were all 2006 E-E series. I admit they were for the other tracking site though.

Surprisingly, my bank has also had tons of CU 2003A Toms and they never get those either.

I admit that all those straps were for the other currency tracking site. However seeing as that there is another rather active Track Dollar user here in NJ, I'm thinking of entering all those new bills on here too.

Unfortunately, I still don't have a stamp for Track dollar. Some things have come up so I've had to delay purchasing a stamp. However I still have been hand writting all my bills for the site. I still have plans to get a stamp though.

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down