TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It won't be long now ...

2 posters

Go down

It won't be long now ... Empty It won't be long now ...

Post  dctim Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Sends2Aaron (aka Dr. Will Stamper) will blow past my Hit Total. I predict he will do so before his one month anniversary.

Fortunately, I am still ahead of him in number of states, counties and zips --- for now Rolling Eyes Very Happy
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

It won't be long now ... Empty Re: It won't be long now ...

Post  sends2aaron Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:24 am

*grin* Check the user list. Just received hit #122 a matter of moments ago. So now I'm ahead by one Smile

I'm still amazed at the hit rate here. Anything less than 5 per calendar day would be unusual!

dctim wrote:Sends2Aaron (aka Dr. Will Stamper) will blow past my Hit Total. I predict he will do so before his one month anniversary.

Fortunately, I am still ahead of him in number of states, counties and zips --- for now Rolling Eyes Very Happy
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 am

sends2aaron wrote:*grin* Check the user list. Just received hit #122 a matter of moments ago. So now I'm ahead by one Smile

I'm still amazed at the hit rate here. Anything less than 5 per calendar day would be unusual!
Oh, I DID check the user list and I sent you a Private Message with congratulations. Sometimes, it takes awhile for Private Messages to get delivered, so here is your public Congrats! cheers cheers
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down