TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's Fun Topic: How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits?

4 posters

Go down

How Many Counties Do You Have With Ten Or More Hits?

Today's Fun Topic:  How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits? Vote_lcap0%Today's Fun Topic:  How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Today's Fun Topic:  How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits? Vote_lcap0%Today's Fun Topic:  How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Today's Fun Topic:  How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits? Vote_lcap33%Today's Fun Topic:  How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Today's Fun Topic:  How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits? Vote_lcap33%Today's Fun Topic:  How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Today's Fun Topic:  How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits? Empty Today's Fun Topic: How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits?

Post  Kalisiin Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:42 pm

OK, Here's the thing...these needn't be contiguous. Just, in total, how many Counties do you have with ten or more hits?

Here's my list: there's 42 counties over 6 states....

PA
Wayne
Pike
Lackawanna
Luzerne
Monroe (home county)
Carbon
Columbia
Northampton
Lehigh
Berks
Bucks
Montgomery
Philadelphia
Delaware
Chester
Dauphin

NJ
Sussex
Passaic
Bergen
Hudson
Essex
Union
Morris
Somerset
Warren
Hunterdon
Middlesex
Monmouth
Burlington
Ocean

NY
Broome
New York
Kings
Bronx
Queens
Nassau
Suffolk

FL
Orange
Miami-Dade
Monroe

DE
New Castle

WA
Snohomish
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Today's Fun Topic:  How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits? Empty Re: Today's Fun Topic: How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits?

Post  dctim Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Sixteen with five more at 8 hits each.

AZ, Maricopa - 10 (on trades)
MD, Charles - 10
TX, Bexar - 10 (support to Markus)
MI, Jackson - 11 (from a purchase)
VA, Alexandria City - 12
MD, Baltimore - 13
VA, Loudoun - 13
MD, Anne Arundel - 17
MD, Baltimore City - 17
NM, Grant - 19 (on trades)
MD, Montgomery - 34
VA, Prince William - 34
DC, DC - 42
MD, Prince George's - 44
VA, Arlington - 44
VA, Fairfax - 117
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Today's Fun Topic:  How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits? Empty Re: Today's Fun Topic: How Many Counties Do You Have With At Least Ten Hits?

Post  Kalisiin Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Decent list.

I, myself, specifically request all trades/support to Markus, etc...be NOT HIT...because I do not want a bunch of easy hits. My one exception is Snohomish, Washington, because this guy didn't understand what I wanted when he took my bills there. I told him to just spend them there in random places, he gave them to a relative that hit them all. I take credit for it, because I didn't TELL hm to do that, in fact, I specifically told him NOT to.

Like when I traded to Chavo and to Vesuvius, and to tony...I specifically requested no hits on the trade bills, for the person to just spend them in their area.

But there's no rules regarding this sort of thing, so to each their own. I would still love to nail MN and ND for my 50-state Bingo.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:17 pm

I just thought I'd list them that way, since some of them are way outside my standard deviation of normal hits. I also have not sent any of my bills any place for a long period of time. My most recent hit from any of my unusual activity was nearly 15 months ago.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:33 pm

dctim wrote:I just thought I'd list them that way, since some of them are way outside my standard deviation of normal hits. I also have not sent any of my bills any place for a long period of time. My most recent hit from any of my unusual activity was nearly 15 months ago.

No biggie. Didn't say it was cheating or against the rules. Just saying that I have a request ongoing that anyone who trades with me NOT hit the trade bills, just spend them. But there's no rule about it, so it's totally a personal choice.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:28 am

Marciopa 459
Pima 48
Greenlee 23
Fairfax 20
Pinal 20
Yellowstone 18
Arlington 13
Los Angeles 12

Pretty much all were trades except Greenlee...there ya just gotta know where to spend... Wink

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:10 am

I have 64 counties over 16 states.

AZ
Apache
Cochise
Coconino
Gila
Graham
Greenlee
Maricopa
Mohave
Navajo
Pima
Pinal
Santa Cruz
Yavapai
Yuma

CA
Alameda
Contra Costa
Kern
Los Angeles
Orange
Riverside
San Diego
San Francisco
San Joaquin
Santa Clara
Ventura

CO
Boulder

FL
Broward
Miami-Dade

HI
Honolulu

ID
Ada
Canyon
Twin Falls

IL
Cook

MA
Middlesex

MT
Yellowstone

NV
Clark

NM
Bernalillo
Dona Ana
Grant

OR
Clackamas
Deschutes
Lane
Marion
Multnomah
Umatilla
Washington

TX
Bexar
Dallas
El Paso
Harris
Tarrant

UT
Davis
Salt Lake
Weber

VA
Chesapeake

WA
Chelan
Clark
King
Kitsap
Pierce
Snohomish
Spokane
Whatcom
Yakima
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Nice list, Tony!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down