TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New state West Virginia

3 posters

Go down

New state West Virginia  Empty New state West Virginia

Post  Matt_How Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:59 am

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

New state West Virginia  Empty Re: New state West Virginia

Post  ELECTRIC RED Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 am

Congrats Matt!!
ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:08 am

Thanks, you know the bills on this site seem to get a little more distance than another site I use. They must circulate a little more naturally. Might be my imagination or just a coincidence.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Matt_How wrote:Thanks, you know the bills on this site seem to get a little more distance than another site I use. They must circulate a little more naturally. Might be my imagination or just a coincidence.

I don't really know about that. I have been comparing stats from both sites for a while now...I have a Dual-Site Tracking Page started, which, when completed, will have all my stats for both sites..for easy comparison. For now, only the Trackdollar stats are on this page, here.

What I am noticing is...the other site seems to generate more International and Canada hits...but HERE, I am getting hits in places that I am not getting on the other site...in spite of having been with the other site longer (although I now have more bills entered here than there.)

One striking thing for ME....here, I have FIVE hits in Nebraska...none on the other site. And I sent a bunch of bills from both sites to Nebraska with a person from the other site at a trade event almost a year ago. So the bills from here seem to get more hits in the U.S. in the harder to hit places.

I had Alaska HERE....long before I got it THERE.
I only wish I could manage Vermont here...that is driving me batty.
If I could just manage Vermont...I would have all the Eastern states.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Kalisiin wrote:
Matt_How wrote:Thanks, you know the bills on this site seem to get a little more distance than another site I use. They must circulate a little more naturally. Might be my imagination or just a coincidence.

I don't really know about that. I have been comparing stats from both sites for a while now...I have a Dual-Site Tracking Page started, which, when completed, will have all my stats for both sites..for easy comparison. For now, only the Trackdollar stats are on this page, here.

What I am noticing is...the other site seems to generate more International and Canada hits...but HERE, I am getting hits in places that I am not getting on the other site...in spite of having been with the other site longer (although I now have more bills entered here than there.)

One striking thing for ME....here, I have FIVE hits in Nebraska...none on the other site. And I sent a bunch of bills from both sites to Nebraska with a person from the other site at a trade event almost a year ago. So the bills from here seem to get more hits in the U.S. in the harder to hit places.

Too bad you can't get it to update automatically

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 am

Matt_How wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:

Too bad you can't get it to update automatically

I did this on Google Sites. Parts of it DO update on their own...the parts that update on their own in TD also do on that site.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down