TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number 8 in the nation

3 posters

Go down

Number 8 in the nation Empty Number 8 in the nation

Post  Matt_How Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm

On day one or two I was number one in my state. It only took 9 bill entries now I am #8 in the nation with 72 bill entries. Not bad for 13 days Wednesday or Thursday I should be getting my Payday. That is a few more twenties and with the multi bill entry page it should be fast to enter those. that is such a nice feature especially with $5-$100 you just put in the serial and denomination and your done. Number 8 may wind up being the highest I ever climb to especially if we get some commercial users. With the Multi bill entry page this site is perfect for them. When they got a stack of 100 bills they don't want to sit and enter one at a time like a sucker they want to get done fast especially if they are sequential.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Number 8 in the nation Empty Re: Number 8 in the nation

Post  Admin Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:05 am

congrats

and if you hurry, #6 should be possible.

cu

Markus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trackdollar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 am

Matt, you are doing great!! If you are agressive with marking your bills, the hits will pour in anytime now.

Best of luck!

Tim
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:25 pm

I would not consider my marking style aggressive but it is enough that I should get a hit on at least 1 in 20. I'm hoping for the second Wisconsin hit of the site. I figure the first trackdollar hit should come by dec 15th.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Looks like I slipped down to number 9 again. Beat out by a 14 year old. Oh well, there is a good chance I could climb up to number 8 again

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down