TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else have a trackmycash account? If so please help.

5 posters

Go down

Anyone else have a trackmycash account? If so please help. Empty Anyone else have a trackmycash account? If so please help.

Post  Matt_How Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:33 am

I know why would I have an account at a site that is far inferior and less functional? I mean they don't even have a forum. Well, I guess I just want hits on all tracking sites I know of alright. Anyway I have been having real trouble getting ahold of them. I tried both ways to contact them and it comes up error. The thing I wanted to mention is that they STILL do not have a 2009 series and it is getting time that more and more are coming around. If anyone has a way to contact them about this could you please or give me a way to. Their site is pretty buggy but still functional on the most basic level.

Thanks
-Matt

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have a trackmycash account? If so please help. Empty Re: Anyone else have a trackmycash account? If so please help.

Post  dctim Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Ok, I'm playing...

Bills entered: 9
Total value: $81
Number of hits: 0
Last bill entered: 1/24/2011 11:03:42 AM (Mountain Time)
Last hit made: No hits yet! Keep on entering bills.

Most recent (and only) Blog entry: Sunday, December 16, 2007
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have a trackmycash account? If so please help. Empty Re: Anyone else have a trackmycash account? If so please help.

Post  Matt_How Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:32 am

dctim wrote:Ok, I'm playing...

Bills entered: 9
Total value: $81
Number of hits: 0
Last bill entered: 1/24/2011 11:03:42 AM (Mountain Time)
Last hit made: No hits yet! Keep on entering bills.

Most recent (and only) Blog entry: Sunday, December 16, 2007

So basically you have been there but were not impressed either and have no idea how to contact them either. Alright, There is a certain group of cash I enter both here and there at trackmycash. It is getting frustrating I can't enter my 2009 series bills. I will not be surprised if that site goes away soon. We already beat them in bill entries and have been around a far less amount of time.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:08 pm

just found this thread.

I was a big trackmycash user. In fact I am still ranked #1 there, although I haven't entered a bill in almost two years. Been entering here.

The site use to be much better before the orginal owner sold it. It went down hill after that.

In fact less than 200 bills have been entered in the last year.

I hadn't visited the site in a long time until. I found this thread and don't plan on entering anymore bills there.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:10 am

I have only ever had accounts here and WG.

In fact, I am now WG's only user from Wendell, NC.
Probably the only one here from Wendell, NC, too.

Took one look at trackmycash.com and threw up.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack002 Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:09 pm

Interesting. I heard about trackmycash, I think I even visited it. Dont recall any impressions of it other than I like TD better. I'd be interested to hear more about it.
Jack002
Jack002
New

http://mewe.com/i/jacktaylor71

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:06 pm

the site was started by scott meadow. At the time it was the second best site out there, behind WG. It had a forum and was updated as new series came out. Also there were many active users, After scott sold the site the new owner doesn't seem to care. It is impossible to enter 2009 or above series. The forum disappeared. All attempts to contact the new owner have failed. All the top ten users (like myself) have quit or moved to other sites. The site is barely alive with about 100 bills a year entered. I have not bothered with this site in almost two years and do not plan on entering any more bills there.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down