TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post office rant

2 posters

Go down

Post office rant Empty Post office rant

Post  Jack002 Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:36 pm

Does everyone here use Amazon? you might use Ebay or buy online somehow and get things sent to you?
I do. Its been good, until now
Imagine if you buy something on a Monday, they dont' send it out till like the evening of that Wednesday, then it lingers in the same state till Sunday and arrives in your state only 200 miles from your house on Monday morning, 10am. Then nothing happens on Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and on Sunday they said they have picked it up and its on it's way and you'll be getting it on that coming MONDAY. So that was 12 days total, assuming the promise of Monday isn't a lie. pirat

Is that slow or what? I guess i won't be logging a missing mail form, maybe, its too soon to tell.

I personally hate it.

Amazon is not interested in taking a complaint. Very hard to converse with them. if you can, please tell them for me, I'm not buying anything more from them for 30 days. No, I had enough of this package tracking thing for a while

Jack002
Jack002
New

http://mewe.com/i/jacktaylor71

Darth Slurpee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post office rant Empty Re: Post office rant

Post  Jack002 Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:59 pm

It did manage to make it here on Monday. I'd hate to have to go thru the lost mail thing with them. Never done that before
Jack002
Jack002
New

http://mewe.com/i/jacktaylor71

Darth Slurpee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Slurpee Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:19 pm

We use Amazon, but we're planning on not renewing our Amazon Prime. We're just not getting the value out of it like we used to when it was significantly cheaper. One of the major reasons is their abandonment of next day delivery. The other was their cancelling The Expanse. Wink
Darth Slurpee
Darth Slurpee
New

Jack002 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down